Wrost Mistake

I Was Only 17 still in Highschool good grades never even lost my virginity before! Never really dated a boy who could show me what a real boyfriend was like but hey that's just how high school is .. one day I was at my locker and some boy came up to me and introduced hisself "hey my name Jason you fine asf " I found myself blushing hard asl and said "Thanks" with a smile on my face. Jason looked me up and down and ask "maybe after school we could go grab some food" you know my fat ass got happy asl and said "yeah that would be fun " just as the bell rung I walked my way to my class thinking about the boy I just met for the rest of the day . it was Finally 3:30 and school just let out  Jason caught me coming out my last period and we left  school together & we got in his nice blue Mercedes and he Speed off in the parking lot fast asl . As he was driving he turned  his music to where it's blasting , bass booming , ears were ringing  .. we finally got to the restaurant he wanted to take me I never been here before but It looked nice . as we  got served to our table Jason looked at me and asked "why you so quiet you shy?" I looked at him then I looked down and giggled a lil and said "kinda" he told me to loosen up cus there wasn't nothing to be worried about .. after we ate and talked he asked "you think you would want to come to my house for a lil bit" I told him " Yeah I can just know I'm not doing nothing with you " he laughed and said "girl ain't nobody worried about that " i could tell he was lying but i ignored it as he was driving I pull the mirror down too put on my lipgloss I peep that he was looking at me and I looked at him he said "damn girl u just so fine "  once again I found myself blushing .. we pulled up to his house it was big asl a house that I dreamed of! He opened the door and led me up to his room it was nice asl ..  Jason looked At me and said "get comfortable take your jacket off I'm not gone bite u " I laughed and said "boyyy" I took my jacket off I took my shoes off too since  he told me to get comfortable l got in his bed and we watched movies all night that's when I felt his hand start touching my thigh moving upward I slapped his hand  and said "stop " and he did it again this time I let him do it his hands went right down  into my pants and started fingering me I knew I wasn't suppose to be doing this but it felt sooo good he started kissing on my neck and got down and started eating me out I never experienced something that felt sooo good like this I was moaning loud asl once he got up he said "damn girl u was wet asl " I looked at him and laughed that's when he asked "you a Virgin ? " I said  "yeah" with  my head down but "I'm ready " I knew I wasn't ready but the way he was making me feel just said fuck it ! He pulled out a condom and put it on he slid the tip in ... I couldn't believe myself I really just lost my virginity at first it hurt but as he went deeper  and deeper it felt sooo good  once we was done I got up and looked at him and got in the shower when I got out he was texting somebody on his phone I looked over his shoulder I peep the name it said  "Jaz " with a heart I didn't see what the messages was but I didn't worry about it .. it was 12:00 and I was supposed to been home but I wasn't worried I just spent a night at his house ... I woke up and it was 9:00 in the morning thank god it was Saturday he got up and looked at me and said "Goodmorning get ready soo I can take u home" I replied and said "Goodmorning & okay" I got up put on my pants and my tank top Nd grab my jacket and we left out  we finally made it to my place he gave me a kiss before I got out the car and said "bye beautiful imma text u later I smiled and said "okay bye" and closed the car door  when I got up stairs to my room I went back too sleep for a couple of hours when I woke up it was 3:00 pm I looked at my phone didn't have one text from Jason I started  thinking maybe he's busy .. 2 more hours go by still no text from Jason i finally text him and said  "Heyyy❤️" my messages wasn't delivering so my first thought was maybe he blocked me I used my lil sister phone to text him to see if I was block and sure enough I was   I texted and said " why am I blocked I didn't do anything to you  Jason i miss you soo much " he texted back & said " leave me alone I don't want nothing too do with you " I replied & said "but last night I gave u my virginity sex was so good  why are u acting like this " he took a minute to reply & said "your dumb ass should of never had sex with me u barely know me " I threw my lil sister phone across the room hoping  it wasn't broke ! I cried day after day after day thinking how could I Ruin myself like this. Grades dropped and I was depressed! I thought about killing Jason ass I hated him with my guts I thought about even killing myself I was too the point where I couldn't take it no more ...