Sorry

I Finally made the decision to become a stripper I mean why not that's fast money.. I didn't tell James about it tho cause I knew for a fact he would beat my ass... i always made it in the house before James did & that was around 1 am and sometimes 2 am .. It was a regular day at work I had on a nice red lace lingerie on and a pink furry role with heels I kept it on until they called my name to come out and give a show to the men who was in the audience shouting.. I walked out and I did my tricks on the pole it was only my second week in and I was already better than my cousin Tracy the men in the crowd threw their ones & hundreds mostly hundreds tho I only had two minutes left to continue my show and after that I picked up all the money that was thrown at it was 2 am and I was supposed of been cus i knew James would of probably been at my house by now .. my heart was beating fast cause I saw James car in the parking lot .. Tracey looked at me and I looked at her before I got out the car I took my heels off and Walked to the door way and slowly opened my door with the key I walked in and I sit my heels down all the lights were off it didn't Seem like nobody was here ..I walked in the kitchen to grab me something to drink I turned around and there was James he looked at me up and down and saw what I had on I looked at him and I could tell he was mad asf " Mann wtf Amber why tf u got on this shit " " where tf You was at " I could tell he was drunk cause I smelled it on his breath I backed up and said I was meaning to tell you James I just didn't know how.. I didn't see it coming he slapped me soo hard that my face had a hand print on it ... he choked me to the point where I barely could breathe .. he gave me a black eye .. I couldn't do nothing but cry I begged him to stop plenty of times .. I didn't even go to work the next night cause of how bad I looked...