Suicide note

I called the police and told them everything... I couldn't tell them the man address because I didn't know it .. I couldn't remember how he looked cus he laced me ... mann niggas are sick fr ! I feel disgusted.. I would of never thought something like this would happen too me .. I been going through a lot lately From When I lost my virginity to Jason to when tavia turned on me to When I killed Jason and tried to kill tavia to being in jail for yearsss to being beat on by James to when he got shot mannn.. I was barely holding up I couldn't take it no more..I took the bus back home.. I cried all night until the sun came up .. man I was stressed I was to my breaking point but nobody would understand .. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a knife I started cutting myself while crying and screaming blood rushing out my wrist dripping to the kitchen floor .... I got up and wrote in my notes ...
" Excuse the blood, but I have cut my wrists. No one will understand the reason for this Nobody loves me like they say they do Ive been used my whole life.... there's no point of me being here anymore I honestly don't wanna be here anymore" ... I got up went to the bathroom grabbed the pills in the cabinet I poured them out in my hand tears falling for my face it was about 17 pills in my hand and before you know I was laid out in my bathroom floor.....