Trapped

I waited until James got up ..I knew if I would of slapped him out of his sleep the situation would of occurred worse then it was already about to be..  about 3 hours passed & it was now 9:00 at night and James finally woke up he was In a good mood but I wasn't I wasn't finna beat tf outta this nigga only if I could... as soon as he got up from the couch I said yo baby mama called he looked at me and I looked at him I knew he wanted to slap tf outta me cus I was touching his phone ...  I pushed him and said why tf u ain't tell me " you had a baby  on the way James really" I broke down and cried and James didn't even seem to care .. I got so mad I pushed tf outta him again and punch him he grabbed both of my arms and pushed me so hard to the floor  .. my phone was In my pocket  and i heard " hello " Amber you okay " i hurried and hung up I think I accidentally  called Tracey I hope she didn't hear us arguing ... I was on the floor for a while now cus I could barely moved I cried and cried and James didn't give a fuck  ... we heard a knock at the door he pulled me up from the floor and slammed me on the couch and went to open the door .. it was Tracy.. she pushed James out the way to see if I was okay she saw that I was crying and the buries on my arm she grabbed a knife out the kitchen and pointed to James  James said "Bitch u better put that fucking knife down " and pushed Tracey I tried to get up from the couch but I was too hurt James saw that Tracy was calling the police so he grabbed her phone and threw it and it  broke he looked Tracey in the eyes and said " IF YOU EVER CALL THE FUCKING POLICE ON ME IMMA KILL AMBER "