Questions

It was almost 10 in the morning and James was still laying in my bed I wanted to kick him out but I didn't I just waited until he got up ... James finally got up kissed me on my cheek and said Goodmorning I had a fake smile on my face cause  I was kinda pissed tavia was his "ex " he told me he's about to get ready and go I walked him downstairs to the door and watched him drive off in his  car..... I Went back up to my room  and turned on some tink a bitch was in her feelings 😩 As I was listening to music questions continued to pop up in my head was this a set up did he know about me and tavia man I gotta be more careful no telling what this nigga would do . .. James was a drug dealer found that out a while ago he was fine asl with waves nice dark skin with pretty white teeth he was kinda buff just a lil  he had tattoos on his neck and his chest he had these  square diamonds earrings and  with a gold  chain around his neck mannn that nigga was soo sexy ! James would come in my house around 2 am almost every night I ain't trip cus I knew what he was doing in these streets.... I didn't have a job but James always gave me what I wanted but I felt that I need to get up and do something myself ... It's was one night I called up my cousin  Tracey  to see what was the moves for tonight she said she was on her way to the strip club I told her to come slide thru and pick me up ... it was now 9:00 at night and Tracy pulled up to this nice strip club the strippers was fine asl I didn't know my cousin turned into a stripper until like last week ion blame her but I just couldn't see myself doing it .. it was fast money tho .... I  grab a drink and I sit and watch my cousin do the tricks she do on the pole The crowd of men was going wild throwing hella hundreds hella ones mann that was like 2k in one night when Tracey was done she Came  over to  me and said hey girl u enjoying yourself I nodded while  twirling the stir around in my drink .. she said soo u been looking for jobs yet ? I told her Nahh James been providing for me for a while now ..she looked at me and said girl Uhuh u need a to find a job ASAP I looked around the strip club and look at her she knew exactly what I was thinking.... But I Know  James  would be disappointed having his girl dance on a pole for other man ... but naw it was money man fast  money at that ... Naww never mind I couldn't see me doing that I respect my body more ... But Mann I really need a job ....