Shocked..

Weeks went by and I haven't been back to work because of James I was scared of that nigga now he beat me like a run away Slave every time  he was drunk & When he wasn't he always wanted me to please him like he don't put his hands on me  .. I did it any way cause he threatened me .. I felt worthless I felt used I felt disgusted I swear I hate the position I put myself in man what If it's Karma coming because I killed Jason.. Shidd I don't know but I didn't like the way I was feeling... it was a Monday and I wasn't doing nothing but sitting on my bed eating chips and watching Netflix James wasn't in the house he was outside running the street somewhere.. Tracey texted my phone and it  read " hey girl I miss you I'm stopping by to check on you " before Tracey got here I hurried and put make up over the black eye cause I didn't need Tracy in my business right now .. soon there was a knock on the door and I ran door stairs to open it I let Tracy in and we went upstairs back to my room she asked "Why you haven't been at work girl we miss you especially those Man U okay ?" I looked at her and said "yeah I'm fine girl "knowing I was lying .. I just can't find myself dancing on a pole no more Tracy... I was surprised that she ain't say no slick shit she told me okay I understand I'll help you find another job I hugged her and said okay .. just as she was leaving out James was coming in she saw how my face changed when u saw him but she didn't say nothing she told me "bye girl " and left when James came in I was surprised he was drunk and I was surprised he was at my house so early  I look at him & said "Hey babe how was your day did you eat need me to cook for you" he looked at me and didn't say nothing.. this why I felt so worthless I put my all into this nigga and he not doing the same but mann I loved this nigga to death I couldn't just leave .. about a hour passed and James was knocked out on the couch sleep his phone was ringing but it was a private number I slowly picked up his phone and answered it and said "Hello" the girl on the other screamed "James where you at I miss you baby come home I need some dick " this voice sounded real familiar I got mad asl & said "BITCH WHO TF IS THIS" the girl laughed and said "I'm his baby mama tavia he must ain't tell you that part " & hung up .. i was shocked that she didn't recognize my voice but BABY MAMA.? He told me she was just his ex...