To Be contiuned

At this point I wanted to kill Her ass I wanted To kill Jason , Jason  knew that was my fucking bestfriend Istg niggas not shit  i didn't even text tavia ass back cus she knew she was fucking wrong .... two months went by  Tavia been trying to get in touch with me for the longest but fuck that bitch! And Jason ass he would call once in a while but I would never answer I was in a stable condition and I didn't need none of they ass trying mess things up for me  My birthday is  2 weeks  away and I had to plan everything out I know where I wanted to do just didn't know what to wear Shidd I barely had Friends since tavia did what  she did  but I called up my cousin at least I knew she wouldn't switch up on me  I asked if she could come help me with a outfit but  by the time she got to my house it was 5:00 and we didn't even feel like going to look for a outfit no more so we decided to go out to eat we talked and laughed I was proud to say I had a good time ! First time in forever.. ....it was 3 days until my birthday I had my hair appointment today and I found my outfit I wanted to wear .. I had a cute fitted dress with some nice clear heels I thought to myself like man mfers  not gone be able to take me I'm finna look fine asl & I looked thick asl in it ! I was soo happy literally nothing Came my way trying to take me down .. my cousin became my bestfriend now she been told me that tavia was a snake but I was too blind to see it  but life goes on ... i still think about the shit cause  that bitch bogus but I kid u not she got something coming for her ... It was Finally my and  I told my cousin we need to get drunk asf tonight we was going to this club I forgot the name of it but my cousin introduced it to me mann I was soo ready after the stuff I been through this night would really help I started getting ready around 6:00. While I was waiting on my cousin I was scrolling down fb and saw a post that tavia shared  and it read "Catch me a the club tonight "  I didn't pay no mind to it cause it's probably not even the same club I'm going too .. when my cousin was finally done getting ready it was like 8:00 now we  gets in the car and it didn't take us long to get to the club ... when my cousin starting pulling up you can hear the loud music coming from the club man I was already dancing couldn't wait to get out the car... the line was pretty long but eventually we got it .. I dance for a while and told my cousin I'll be back I'm going by the bar I got me like 3 drinks I was feeling dizzy a lil ..  when I looked up I think I saw tavia & Jason  I'm not sure if I  saw him &  her or not but that  did look like them.... I asked the bartender could I get 3 more drinks and soon I was drunk asf I was paranoid I was dizzy and I was acting wild I felt somebody touch me and it was Jason I had a glass in my hand and I smash it on his head I saw tavia coming up behind me and I punched tf out of that dirty hoe I was dizzy asl and I saw a security coming towards me I grabbed his gun from by his waist I had a perfect aim at Jason and sure enough I shoot him "bang "  the people in the club was screaming and trying to run out the door I caught tavia  trying to and  "bang " shot that bitch right in the back I dropped the gun and I started hearing police sirens coming closer and closer I dropped to my knees when a police came up behind and put my hands in handcuffs I couldn't believe I was going to jail on my birthday facing a double homicide...