~9~

Hope you like it :)

Jungkook hid his smile when he saw, how flustered Taehyung had became by his cheesy comment

The car slowed down when they reached their university's parking lot. Taehyung was just opening the door when Jungkook gently held his other wrist to stop him. Taehyung looked in confusion at the raven hair male who was exiting the car.

As soon as Jungkook was standing outside his face showed the cold demeanor, he went towards Taehyung's side and opened the car door.

This little gesture was enough to cause the return of that mushy feeling in Taehyung's tummy.

The blonde boy looked at the ground shyly as he exited the car.

People or specifically girls were standing there taking the raven haired pictures but as soon as they saw Taehyung with their golden boy, they were shocked.

Taehyung can feel those piercing glares of the girls around him and he felt so small among them. He looked at his shoes so as not to see those people.

Jungkook who was well aware of the younger's state took the boy's small hand in his big ones.

Taehyung jerked his head when he felt long slender fingers holding his hand. He looked at their intertwined hands and then at Jungkook's face, who was looking forward but gave Taehyung's hand a squeeze to assure him that he is there with him.

They were at the University's gate, when the blonde boy muttered "Hyung, its okay I can go from here", with that Taehyung tried to run in the direction of his class but he was jerked back because something or specifically someone didn't left his hand and as a result of which his body did a U-turn and he collided with a hard chest.

"Where do you think you are going kitten?"
Taehyung was unconsciously hugging Jungkook and he felt the older's chest vibrating when he said those words.

The younger boy turned crimson as he detached himself from the raven haired male.

"I—uh—am going to my c-class, hyung"

"There's still time for your class, so let's go to cafeteria", Jungkook flashed his bunny smile.

"H-hyung, if we go together people will get the wrong idea", Taehyung wanted the Earth to swallow him, his crimson cheeks were now blazing.

"Wrong idea?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows innocently, but Taehyung was sure if he tilted his head upwards he will surely see Jungkook smirking.

"T-that we are in this kind of relationship", Taehyung raised his hands forming a heart by his thumbs and fingers describing 'this' relationship.

Jungkook leaned forward his lips a millimeter away from Taehyung's ear. He slowly blew in the blonde boy's ear, who shivered at Jungkook's action.

"Who said we are not in 'that' kind of relationship, Love"
And this was the second time Taehyung jerked his head up, but regretted immediately as his lips lightly touched Jungkook's but it was enough for his heart to be in the helicopter mode.

Jungkook heart was also doing flips but he managed to speak, "We should get going"

Taehyung nodded his head, still staring at Jungkook's perfectly carved face. With that both of them went inside.

❄️❄️❄️

The visual couple entered the cafeteria, and they went towards the table which was occupied by a very sleepy Yoongi, a very hyped Hoseok who was speaking to a very busy Namjoon with a book.

Jungkook pulled a chair for Taehyung, who sat their shyly and then seated himself beside the blonde boy.

"Hi, Taehyung!!", Hoseok cheered enthusiastically, winking at him "I am Hoseok, this very sleepy person who wanted to be a rock in his next life is Yoongi" He was interrupted by a groan from Yoongi at which he just rolled his eyes and continued "This bookworm here is Namjoon" he indicated the purple haired male who gave his dimple smile to Taehyung.

Taehyung giggled and said a soft "Hello" with his boxy smile.

It didn't took much time for the boys to know each other and they were all laughing at Hoseok's gestures, even Yoongi joined their conversation as he had a soft spot for Taehyung since he saw him.

When suddenly Hoseok said, "TaeTae are those your friends?" He pointed someone behind Taehyung who shifted in his chair to see Jin and Jimin, who were searching for someone. Taehyung felt guilty for not remembering his friends.

"Please call them here"
Namjoon and Yoongi said simultaneously and then looked at each other in shock.

"Okay I will call them", Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook who nodded.

"Can't you people be less obvious", Hoseok scoffed, rolling his eyes for the upteenth time.

Taehyung returned with a very confused Jin and shy Jimin. All three of them sat, with Jin and Jimin between Namjoon and Yoongi.

There were again series of introductions and finally everyone became familiar to each other.

For the rest of the days the university saw these seven boys growing closer to each other, becoming a family rather than just friends.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Happy New Year! ❣️❣️
May this year gives you more happiness than the previous one. Dump all your problems and take a fresh start with 2019.💜💜💜
Remember to Love Yourself!!!

And my usual rant..
Don't forget to vote and comment.