~21~

Hope you like it :)

It took ages for Taehyung to make a representable soup for Jungkook

It took ages for Taehyung to make a representable soup for Jungkook. A few burn fingers and black stained pots will never demotivate him.

He packed all the necessary items for his hyung and went towards the hospital, shouting a bye to his mother.

There was a spring in his step as Taehyung enthusiastically greeted every nurse and doctor. After reaching the correct ward, he knocked at the door mainly to announce his presence.

He opened the door, and his breathe stuck in his lungs as he saw two new people beside his hyung.

And Taehyung was sure who they were.

A woman in her forties was gripping Jungkook's hand, and was surprisingly smiling at Taehyung. Despite of her age, she sat rather elegantly beside her son. Her ravishing black eyes drew Taehyung towards her, and they were undoubtedly inherited by her son.

On the other side of Jungkook's bed, an uptight person in his sixties was sitting, his aura was screaming power and Taehyung inwardly shudder. His angular and sharp face matched as that of Jungkook.

"Tae", and that velvety, calming voice made Taehyung relax on the sight.

Taehyung cleared his throat and bowed deeply before greeting them. "Good morning Mr and Mrs Jeon"

But before he could stand straight he was engulfed in a tight hug by Jungkook's mother.

"Oh my, Jungkook you never told us he was so cute.", and Taehyung's cheeks were squished. "And no need to be so formal, son", Mrs Jeon said happily before releasing him.

Taehyung blushed as he gave her a sweet smile.

Mr Jeon came towards his wife, as he patted Taehyung's shoulder before offering a smile.

Taehyung returned that smile.

"Mom, don't make him uncomfortable", Jungkook mushed from behind them, as his mother dragged Taehyung towards him.

"What is that, love?", and Taehyung sweared that he heard Mrs Jeon cooing behind him. He looked down, a soft pink tinted his cheeks.

"I made this soup for you, hyung", Taehyung said looking at Jungkook.

"I read it somewhere that fish soup is best for concussions", Taehyung beamed.

Someone cleared their throat. "We are going now, son. And Taehyung you are always welcomed at our home, not necessarily with Jungkook", Mr Jeon said and took Mrs Jeon, who was still cooing at the scene.

They both waved them farewell.

"Here hyung, drink the soup", Taehyung gave the hot soup to his favorite hyung.

Jungkook happily drank it, but eyes solely focused on the blonde boy, before he was interrupted by his phone.

"I will come at the meeting tomorrow"

Just as the words were uttered, Taehyung snapped his head towards Jungkook who was keeping his phone away.

"You are not going anywhere tomorrow", Taehyung huffed, eyes narrowing.

"But Tae-"

"No! If you didn't completed your one week bedrest...then I won't talk to you", Taehyung folded his arms as he moved his head away. Jungkook raised his eyebrows at the 'angry' Taehyung.

He pulled the blonde boy by his waist. Taehyung gasped now his upper body lying on Jungkook's.

"Are you sure, you won't talk to me, love?", Jungkook smirked grew as he saw Taehyung blushing.

"Y-yes", the blonde boy stuttered eyes looking everywhere.

Jungkook finally craving for his lover gave himself to Taehyung by capturing his lips.

Taehyung smiled as he lightly cupped the latter's sharp angled cheeks.

Their lips were beautifully savoring each other. Jungkook carefully touched Taehyung's face, angling it upwards before biting his lower lips, Taehyung gasped hands immediately fisting in Jungkook's hospital shirt.

Jungkook slipped his tongue in the hot cavern of Taehyung. Lips continuously smacking.

They both knew that they could not go further, and their burning lungs forced them to move apart.

Taehyung rested his head on Jungkook's chest.

"But you will not leave your bed, hyung", Taehyung whispered.

An airy laugh spilled from Jungkook's lips, his hands moving in the blonde curls of the younger.

"As you wish, your highness"

Taehyung smiled as his ears were filled with the beautiful rhythm of the older's heartbeat.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Why do I think that the previous chapters are just fillers?😔

Don't forget to vote and comment.