~10~

Hope you like it :)

The cool air in the classroom was mixed with sunshine, coming through the floor-to-ceiling windows

Taehyung was furiously copying down the notes. But as the faint sound of the bell was heard, the teacher bid them farewell indicating their dismissal.

Taehyung was still packing his bag. English class was their last one so he was happy to finally return home, after spending this hectic day.

He sighed in contend and took his bag slinging on his shoulder, when he heard the usual squeals and clicking sound of the pictures.

He was well-aware that who was waiting for him outside. So without wasting anytime Taehyung hurried towards the door.

It was a second when his gaze fell upon a very calm Jungkook, who was standing in the corridor as if he had just finished some modeling program.

When Jungkook saw Taehyung, he walked towards him until there was some space left between them.

"How was your day?", Jungkook asked as a way of greeting and then he gently took Taehyung's hand, leading him away from all that chaos.

"It was good", Taehyung mumbled softly while looking down, it was unbearable for him to not shrink under the jealous gazes he was receiving.

Jungkook felt the younger's distress and he fastened his pace to leave from the suffocating area.

As soon as they reached the gates of their university.
Jungkook said, "I want to take you somewhere."

He had now detached his hand from Taehyung's. And was watching the younger's expression changed from fear to happiness.

Taehyung gave him, the rectangular smile, clearly indicating his excitement.

Jungkook smiled at the younger and walked towards something Taehyung wasn't expecting.

It was a black sleek Harley-Davidson, standing in its glory, glimmering under the soft golden rays of the sun.

Taehyung's eyes were threatening to pop out from his eye sockets, when he noticed it. His mouth dropping on the floor.

"My biking skills are good, so you don't have to make that face, Tae", Jungkook chuckles as the younger one drew his eyebrows in confusion.

"The face, that you are not afraid of dying", Jungkook said smirking. Taehyung flushed, gnawing at his bottom lip. He hesitated, but seated himself on the sleek bike.

Jungkook grabbed his hands from the back and placed them at his waist.
"Hold me tight, Tae"

And with that the engine roared underneath them and Taehyung thought he was flying because of the smoothness in the machine.

He giggled when the air whipped past his face, smearing his blonde hair into a mess.Taehyung was unaware that he was practically back hugging Jungkook and who was Jungkook to mind. So they both enjoyed their bike ride.

It was very soon for Taehyung, when Jungkook told him that they have arrived at their destination.

They both were now standing infront of a very sophisticated building. Jungkook took Taehyung's hand as usual, intertwining their fingers, causing Taehyung to blush again.

"Welcome to Jeon's Enterprise", Jungkook announced.

Taehyung gaped at him, not believing what he had just heard. He was standing before the biggest company in Korea.

Taehyung blinked twice to clear his head, but was awestruck again as he entered the building.

It was, the definition of grand. The marbled floor, the reception area. Everything.

But when he looked at Jungkook it was as if someone had opened his switch and his face was now stern. But when he saw Taehyung staring at him his eyes softened , while gently tugging the lost puppy behind him.

They both entered the elevator while Taehyung was immersed in his thoughts.

Jungkook was always so cold with everyone but when it came to him. The raven hair was the softest person on this Earth. He would always touch Taehyung so gently as if he was scared to shatter the fragile male. Taehyung huffed at his thoughts.

I am not fragile.

He pouted, but was soon interrupted from his thoughts as the elevator's door opened and he was met with a very quiet corridor, ending at a room whose grey door was closed.

Jungkook reaches the door and opened it, and Taehyung was met with a huge office room.

It was a mixture of grey and white. The normal boring colours of a typical office decor. Taehyung thought glumly.

But this room felt different to him, he felt inviting and peaceful here.

Taehyung noticed that one side of the office wall was covered with a black bookshelf complimented the grey walls. Black couches and sofas were settled at one end and there was a huge mahogany black table which was the main highlight of the room ,was set at its opposite end.

The huge table was coupled with the usual revolving chair.

"This is...", Taehyung started
"...my office", Jungkook finished him. He was studying every single expression of Taehyung, since the blonde haired male stepped inside.

Jungkook was happy to show his working place to Taehyung. His smile became wide when Taehyung said, "It's amazing, kookie hyung"

Taehyung didn't knew what he just said as he was too busy to admire the scene infront of him.

But Jungkook raised his eyebrows at that, "hmm, kookie hyung is better" he said amusingly.

When finally it dawned on Taehyung that what he had said, his face turned crimson ,
"I-uh-didn't meant to....", he tried to explain.
But was silenced as Jungkook again touched his lips with his finger, leveling at his eyes.
"I told you to call me anything, Tae"

Jungkook stared at him until Taehyung was close to collapsing as his knees were giving up by such thick tension.

"Sit down, I still want to show you something.", Jungkook said while Taehyung nodded and seated himself at one of the elegant black couches.

He took some magazine from the mini table infront of him. Absentmindedly  turning its pages.

It's too quite here, I am feeling a cold shoulder.

Taehyung shivered, and looked at Jungkook who was not sitting behind the mahogany table, staring intently at the LED infront of him.

Taehyung was so mesmerized by the sharp features of the raven hair male that he almost squealed when Jungkook said without breaking his stare from the computer.

"Taehyung, if you stare at me like this. I won't be able to control myself"

And Taehyung tilted his head so quickly that it was near to cause the snapping of his neck.

He averted his gaze and hastily looked at the magazine, keep it infront of his face to hide the blush on his cheeks.

Jungkook chuckled at the younger's reaction.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Hiiiii guyss
I cut this chapter because it was too long.

Please don't forget to vote and comment...