~11~

Hope you like it :)

It was complete silence in Jungkook's office, just the soft sound of fingers hitting the key's of keyboard and the frantic beat of Taehyung's heartbeat can be heard

We both are alone here.

He thought while turning the pages of the magazine. But his hands halted when he saw the advertisement of an art exhibition, he read the details and made his mind to take Jimin with him.

"Tae, now here is the thing I want to show you", Jungkook called him.

Taehyung went towards Jungkook who had already emptied his high revolving chair for Taehyung to see the computer easily.

Taehyung seated himself while Jungkook went towards the coffee maker to brew them some coffee.

Taehyung grabbed the mouse, scrolling to read the screen. His eyes turned wide, at every word picture he saw.

"You are organizing an art event for your company." Taehyung asked excitedly.

Jungkook was now placing the coffee mug beside him as he hummed at the question.

"I want you to come with me to the event. Will you come?", Jungkook asked while staring intently at Taehyung.

Taehyung took his lower lip between his teeth as an indication for his nervousness, after his internal battle he finally said "Yes"

Jungkook's smile widened at the answer as he handed the coffee mug to Taehyung and went to sit on the black couches as Taehyung was now occupying his seat.

Taehyung stared at the mug, a big boxy smile adorning his face.

There on the white mug was a little tiger printed and as he just looked at Jungkook's mug, he giggled loudly as a big cute bunny was printed on the older's mug.

Jungkook eyes soften at the cute giggles escaping from Taehyung's lips.

He felt too happy after showing his office to his beloved.

❄️❄️❄️

Jimin was currently sprawled on his bed. His hands holding a novel as he adjusted the spectacles on his nose.

Ding Dong

Jimin jerked his head at the direction of the door. Living in a house alone has its disadvantages too, like now he had to walk all the way to the door and then open it.

Whew, so much work to do.

So when the doorbell rang once again, Jimin took heavy steps towards the door, but only to be frozen when he saw the person standing at the threshold.