~23~

Hope you like it :)

They both sat in the living room

They both sat in the living room. Taehyung's slim fingers holding a pencil which glided along his sketchbook in clean, firm strokes.

The sun spilled from the window as it's rays fluttered around Jungkook. It was their holiday and they decided to spend it with eachother.

Taehyung peeked at the male beside him engrossed in the piano. Jungkook's fingers presses the key as it turned into a melody.

"Hyung! Look I made this for you", Taehyung happily chirped showing his portrait of Jungkook.

But the only response he got was a little 'hmm' as the music still flowed between the slender fingers of the raven hair.

Taehyung scrunched his eyebrows as he lightly poked Jungkook in the bicep so as to gain his attention.

But the latter was still focused on his sheets of music and the keys of piano.

"What do you think about this melody, Tae?", Jungkook asked as Taehyung narrowed his eyes.

"Mr Jeon, did you actually heard what I just said?", he huffed.

"Hmm the portrait is good", Jungkook glanced slightly at the sketchbook in Taehyung's hands as he again turned to his activity.

Just good!?

Taehyung gritted his teeth as he harshly grabbed the wrist flowing on the white keys of the grand piano and bit hardly into it.

Jungkook halted in his posture as he raised his eyebrows at his now hands crossed-against-chest boyfriend.

Taehyung huffed loudly once again but squeaked when he was suddenly air borne and gripped tightly around Jungkook's shoulder.

His eyes widened when he looked at the deep black eyes staring right at him.

Jungkook dropped him on the sofa and climbed at the top of a very flustered Taehyung.

"Why did you bit me, darling", Jungkook's husky voice caused the eruption of goosebumps all around his body. "I shall get back to you for it"

With that Jungkook attacked Taehyung's lips as if it was his only source of survival, his hand cradled Taehyung's head as the other one snaked around his waist.

Jungkook settled between Taehyung's legs as he was busy exploring him inside.

Taehyung moaned at every swipe of the other's tongue in his mouth.

Jungkook faintly tasted of coffee which they just had and honey. Utterly sweet.

Jungkook pressed his lips harshly last time and withdrew, their chests were heaving as they looked at eachother's eyes.

"I-is this really you first time in love?", the blonde hair muttered fingers lightly gliding along the perfect jawline of the raven haired male.

"Yes", Jungkook answered simply as he was marveling at the soft touches along his face.

"But you seem experienced", Taehyung asked as if it was the biggest mystery in the world.

"You're just too irresistible, Love", Jungkook closed his eyes as he deeply inhaled Taehyung's sweet perfume scent, the fingers never seizing as they now glided to his lips.

Taehyung smiled at the comments as his cheeks turned red. He quietly shoved Jungkook away as he padded over to the long forgotten sketch book and bought to his person.

"Now tell me how is your portrait", he sweetly smile as Jungkook took it from him.

"Every art you make is the piece of your heart and that's what makes it beautiful", Jungkook drew Taehyung close to him as they both were lost again in eachother.

"I love it so much", Jungkook whispered to the other hotly.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hi!💜💜

We are getting so much Taekook content nowadays!

Also it's random...

But...

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH 💜💜💜 Remember you are the most prettiest being in this universe 😘😘😘

Don't forget to vote and comment!!