~17~

Hope you like it :)

Today the university looked like a maze to him

For past 30 minutes Taehyung was wandering in the huge corridors and his goal was to:

Find Jungkook.

He strained his ears to hear any sort of screaming or clicks of the camera but it was unexpectedly quiet today.

Taehyung was at the verge of loosing his temper. He just wanted to ask the older what he was going to tell Taehyung today.

The boy was really curious when today after a goodbye kiss, the raven hair male dropped the bomb that he would tell something to Taehyung.

So here was Taehyung moving aimlessly through the same path.

After walking for about 15 more minutes his brain finally told him to check the library.

Taehyung leaped towards his destination but as soon as he was entering the hallway, he collided with a hard chest, then before he could hit the ground, two steel grips held him upright. But there was no warmth in the touch of the person like his hyung touches.

He tilted his head upwards and regretted the very second. Because Park Bogum was looking at him.

Taehyung flinched back as if electric wires just touched him. He looked at the other person with a stern face.

"Taehyung I need to talk to you", There was something in the latter's voice that Taehyung didn't liked it, he just wanted to run away to his favorite hyung and hug him.

And that's exactly what he did but with a little sass.

"But I don't want to talk to you", Taehyung said and as soon as he was leaving, Bogum grabbed his hand.

"Let go!", Taehyung hissed, and the last straw of his temper was loose as Bogum jerked his arm and moved Taehyung towards himself, making the blonde boy to collide with his chest again.

Somewhere in the world a warning bell rang as Taehyung curled his fingers, and stomped his foot on the taller male.

Bogum shrieked and moved backwards. There was fire in the blonde boy's eyes as Bogum looked into it.

"I said 'I don't want to talk' which part of the sentence you didn't get it!", Taehyung pressed each word. "And don't you dare touch me", because it was only his Jungkook that can touch him or hold him no one else had the right to do that.

This time Taehyung spun on his heels and went towards the Art Studio to calm himself.

❄️❄️❄️

Headphones popped in his ears. His slender fingers holding the brush, smeared with paint. He lightly licked his lips as the paintbrush danced on the canvas.

Jungkook as soon as he heard about the encounter with Taehyung went towards the younger. He was ready to murder Park Bogum but he first wanted to hold his love.

So here he was standing at the door of the studio, watching Taehyung from his back as the younger swayed with the music he was listening and humming with the song.

As soon as Taehyung detached the earphones to take a look at his piece. He was turned around and was engulfed in a warm hug.

Taehyung's heart constricted at such a warm gesture and his giggles were muffled as his face was buried in the raven hair male's chest.

"Hyung my hands are full of paint, I will ruin your shirt", the blonde boy muttered softly. But in response the elder took Taehyung's hands smeared with paints and wrapped them around his waist.

Taehyung melted in the hug as he placed his ear on the heart of Jungkook. The slight lub-dup of the older's heartbeat was soothing to him, and all his tension seeped out from his body as he closed his eyes when Jungkook lightly caressed the boy's head.

They didn't knew for how much time they both were entangled  to seek comfort from each other.

Because they both were each other's safe heaven.

Taehyung gently detached himself as he looked at the elder's shirt to see any paint but luckily there was none as the paint dried on his hands. Taehyung flashed his boxy smile while taking Jungkook's hands and intertwining them.

"What were you going to tell me, today?", Taehyung asked as he looked at their hands. He fiddled with Jungkook's fingers as the older turned him and hugged him from the back.

"I am going for a business meeting, it may take four or five days", Jungkook sighed as he saw Taehyung's shoulder dropping.

He flipped the blonde boy and gently cupped his face, looking at his chocolate eyes.

"I'll be back very soon, Love", and then he intertwined their pinky fingers. "I promise"

Taehyung gave a wide smile to the raven hair, as Jungkook took Taehyung's face and pressed their lips lovingly.

But this time the raven haired male was not letting Park Bogum to escape like that.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
I am so sorry for this hella late update 'cause exams are making me insane :(

I know this chapter wasn't good.

I am sorry once again.

Vote and comment ⊙︿⊙