~24~

Hope you like it :)

The university grounds were utterly empty today

The university grounds were utterly empty today. The clouds above were hiding the fire ball beneath who was so shy to see his friend Earth below.

Yoongi strolled passed the same oak doors, the eternal long corridor were echoing with his clatter of steps. It was their last days at the University.

They were all preparing for their finals and therefore it was quiet around.

The University ground adored with the lush green grass was the place he missed a lot.

Hands in his jacket's pockets he spotted a figure sitting underneath the willow tree.

Glasses slipping from the bridge of his nose, eyes totally fixed on the book in his little fingers, Jimin leaned against the bark of the tree, not realizing a certain someone coming towards him.

"You are cute sitting all pretty like that"

Jimin whipped his neck towards a voice and a red blush bloomed from his face all the way to the neck.

Yoongi carefully sat beside a very-red Jimin as he peeled the spectacles from his chocolaty eyes.

"Yoongi....", Jimin breathes out as the other looked at him intently.

"What are you doing here?", Jimin's voice was not more than a whisper but due to there close proximity Yoongi perfectly heard him.

"To see you"

A simple stated answer that melted Jimin's whole heart and he could feel the drops of it flowing through his ribcage.

"Have I told you that you are good at flirting, hyung.",

Laughter burst from Yoongi as he looked at the boy infront of him.

"Oh you really are so cute Jimin-ah"

And then a tuck was given to Jimin's hand as he felt himself rising up.

"Let's go to the cafe", Yoongi said as he wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist turning the boy into a fully ripened tomato.

❄️❄️❄️

Taehyung hummed a little melody as he hopped in the elevator of Jeon's corporation. The bag in his hand waved as he lightly twirled waiting for his floor.

Everybody in Jungkook's company knew Taehyung very well as he was there more often. Some people actually thanked Taehyung when their boss wasn't in the best of his mood and only person who actually could control him was Taehyung himself.

Nonetheless Taehyung was considered as a miracle in Jeon's corporation.

With the ting of the elevator, the doors opened, giving Taehyung the clear view of the only corridor on the floor.

Taehyung lightly knocked at the door, and a soft "come in" would be heard.

He happily started hopping as he kept the bag on Jungkook's table.

Jungkook chuckled at this as he looked at the latter, wearing a fluffy red sweater.

"Lunch for CEO Jeon!", Taehyung announced as he did a dramatic bow.

"You are extraordinary happy today", Jungkook asked, a wide smile still on his lips as he saw his boyfriend taking the contents from the bag and placing it infront of him.

"I am always happy", Taehyung cheekily smiled as he stood like an obedient secretary.

Jungkook amusedly looked at his lover as he grabbed the food from his office table and kept on the little table at the side of his office, then he grabbed a very curious looking Taehyung to sit with him on the black sofa set.

He picked the chopsticks, and bought it filled with food towards Taehyung's mouth. It was always like that, whenever they eat together Jungkook fed Taehyung first and then start eating himself.

"It's the art exhibition tomorrow", Jungkook started with a little bite from his food.

"Be my date",the words spilled from Jungkook's lips as Taehyung's heart rate increased.

Taehyung knew this art exhibition wasn't just a mere artwork representation, it was a business meeting too. Where big business tycoons would be gathered to talk about their relevant collaborators under the calm, soothing environment of the exhibition.

Artists of all kinds, whether they were just beginners or those who weren't recognized yet look forward to this event for gaining their potential fans and starting with the elite class was like hitting a jackpot.

And the fact that this time this art event was organized by Jeon's Enterprises.

Admist this standing beside the biggest business man of Korea was intimidating for Taehyung, so he gulped whatever remains of his bite before he replied to Jungkook's statement.

"I will be your date", Taehyung said just as a dazzling smile bloomed on the other's lips.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hi everyone :))))

This year was a very awful one since the whole quarantine started, it was very difficult for all of us to adapt to our surroundings and to the new normal.

Likewise this year was very hectic for me too, writing was my passion and I thought I lost my skills and started to doubt myself.

I am picking my pieces up and starting again and I was really very happy that y'all are still reading this incomplete book😭😭

I will try my best to finish and write more💜💜

ALSO I AM SO OVERWHELMED BY ALL RESPONSE YOU GUYS GAVE ME!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

and special thanks to bts (the Grammy Nominated artists) for releasing BE, we all needed it so much!!!!!