6

Liyah

Today we were going to the water park. I was excited but sad at the same time. It was getting closer and closer to us leaving and it was breaking my heart. Not to mention every since James kissed me, I can't stop thinking about him.

"Girl what is taking you so long." Mia said, barging into my room.

"First off bitch, knock. Secondly, it take time to look this good."

"Yes it does" James said, coming into my room.

Blushing, "I didn't even know you was here."

Mia rolled her eyes, "Well everyone is so come on."

I looked in the mirror at my body, damn I look good. I had on some black shorts with a crop top and sandals with my 2 piece underneath. I walked downstairs to be greeted by everyone sitting on the couch.

"Girl I am so jealous of your stomach." Nyla said.

"Thanks girl but you know you right there with me."

"Naw she ain't. You look like a damn man with that 4 pack. The hell. Mama's don't let her disrespect you like that." Rodney.

Nyla hit his arm.

I rolled my eyes, "Exactly why I didn't want his ass to come. Play too damn much."

"Don't trip off him, you look good best friend."

I smiled and walked over to give James a hug. He smell so good.

Rodney scoffed, "Now y'all wanna be best friends."

~

As we pulled up to the Six Flag water park, I immediately got irritated. There was like no parks. I get it was like the beginning of July but damn.

"Come on man damn. Its hot, I'm tryna get wet." Chris said to the man taking forever to pull out his parking spot.

I can get you wet if you want me too. I thought.

The man apologized backing out of the park. Once we were parked, I hopped out the car, stretching.

"You ready to get drowned in the pool cuz I know you can't swim." James smirked.

You can drown in my pool.

"First off I can swim, just not in 6ft water." I said walking towards the entrance.

"Girl that ain't swimming, thats walking in the water."

"Same thing."

"It's ok, I'll teach you." He said, wrapping his arm over my shoulder.

"We'll see"

~

"JAMES STOPP."

This nigga was tryna throw me in the pool.

"Stop being a baby man."

"NIGGA PUT ME DOWN. You got these white people looking at me crazy." I whisper yelled.

He laughed, throwing me over his shoulder again.

"Put her down we finna go to Wahoo Racer." Mia said.

He smacked my backside putting me down.

"What the hell is that?" I asked.

She pointed to it, "That"