7

Mia & Liyah in the mm

~

Mia

Tonight was the night Chris and I would finally tell everyone we're dating. I was nervous to see how Liyah would act considering their past and the way I acted. But, I was happy and that's all that mattered.

My phone started to ring on my night stand, I picked it up, answering.

"Hello"

"Wassup baby" Chris voice boomed through the phone.

"Hey babe, I miss you"

"I miss you too. We doing what we planned tonight?"

I slightly rolled my eyes, "Yes Chris. We are."

"Oh, I'm Chris now."

"That's the name yo mom gave you so yes."

He scoffed, "Alright Mia, I'll talk to you later."

He hung up before I could respond back. I don't understand why he was always on me about telling everyone. Feeling my phone vibrate in my hand, I opened the message.

Chrissy Pooh 💍💛: I'm sorry for hanging up. You know how I get..I love you.
-2:15pm

BabyGirl 😍: It's fine..don't do it again. I love you too.
-2:17pm

And with that, I was off to take a nap.

~

Liyah

It was around 6 and I had to get ready for the dinner tonight. I was excited and sad because we were going to be eating at Olive garden and we leave in a couple days. I really hope this night ends well because its the last time, for a long time, that we'll all be together.

Walking into Mia's room, I heard the shower water on.

"Sis you flat ironing my hair?" I lightly shouted over the shower water.

"Yeah, give me about a hour."

"Alright."

Walking passed her makeup desk towards the door, I heard her phone go off signaling a text message. Being my nosey self, I picked her phone up looking down at it.

Chrissy Pooh💛💍: Baby call me when you ready to head over to the restaurant. Miss u sexy.

Baby? Sexy? I thought to myself, putting her phone down and walking to my room. I walked in my room, closing the door. I tried to ignore how I was feeling while getting ready to do my makeup. I just decided on asking her later when she does my hair.

~

I walked into Mia's room, seeing her prefect her edges.

"You ever heard of knocking?" She said, looking up towards me.

"My bad" I said, dryly.

"What's wrong babe?"

I contemplated whether or not I should ask her, "It's nothing, I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yes Mia"

Putting her hands up in surrender, "Ok ok. Let me do your hair" 

As she picked up the already heated flat iron, I got comfortable in my seat, noticing I was a bit tense.

"Mia, Can I ask you something?"