12

Mia
I woke up with a massive headache. I reached for my phone on the nightstand to see what time it is but it's dead. Great I thought to myself as I stretched, preparing myself to get out of bed. I don't want to think about last night, let alone talk about it so I hope Liyah isn't here.

"Mia are you up?" I heard Liyah say, knocking on my door.

I stopped dead in my tracks hoping she didn't hear me.

"Bitch I can hear yo ass breathing." She said, opening my door.

I rolled my eyes and walked into my bathroom. I pulled down my shorts, using the bathroom.

"You can't avoid this conversation Mia."

"I can and I will."

"Why?"

"I just rather not talk about it. Hell I don't feel like talking much at all."

"No one told you to go and get drunk."

I ignored her, washing my hands and then brushing my teeth.

"I know you hear me." She said walking in the bathroom.

"I rather not."

"You really don't wanna talk about it, do you? Is it that bad?"

"Look I need to take a shower and get myself together. IF I feel like talking about it, I'll be sure to let you know."

"Fine Mia." And with that she walked out of my room.

I kind of felt bad about the way I was acting but if I talk about it, it means I have to accept it and I'm just not ready for that right now.

~
Liyah
I was walking around in the mall since I had nothing to do and Mia wasn't talking to me. I had got a cinnabon and decided to sit down at one of the tables in the food court. I was looking around when I saw the one person I was least expecting to be sitting by himself. I got up and walked over to him, deciding I should speak.

"This seat taken?"

Clarence looked up from his phone, "Nah."

I slowly sat down as I got a vibe I wasn't wanted there, "Why you sitting here by yourself?"

"I'm waiting for someone."

"What's with the short answers?"

"Look ma, I'm not in the greatest moods so unless you got something important to say I don't really wanna talk."

I scoffed and got up, "My bad."

He was being extremely rude for no reason. I mean I tried to make him jealous at the party but I know he's not upset over that. I walked back to the table I was sitting at and pulled out my phone, about to call somebody so they can take my mind off of him. I didn't understand why I was so bothered over somebody I barely knew.

"Liyah? What you doing here?" I looked up to see Raymond coming over to me.

I slightly rolled my eyes, "I can't come to the mall?"

"Damn shawty, who pissed in yo cereal?"

I looked behind Raymond to see Clarence looking as if he was about to come up to me but walked away. I got up and just decided to go home.

"I gotta go."

He looked confused, "O..kay."

I picked up my purse and headed for the elevator.

~

I got home and sat on the couch. I was too lazy to walk up the stairs to my room.

"You ok?"