Prologue

Ben's POV

I was getting measured for a new suit for coronation when Patton, Roman, and Remy all came in with my mother and father.
"What will be your first decree as crowned prince, Ben?" Patton asked out of curiosity.
"I want to give kids from the Isle of the Lost a chance here. Not all of them or at least not all at once but they deserve a good education."I announced.
Patton and the others minus my father smiled.
"And who do you want to invite here?" Father questioned.
"The son of Hades, the son of Yzma, the son of the Snow Queen and the son of Scar." I decided.
My mother nodded and walked out and my father followed.
"Ben, are you sure that is the right decision?" Roman asked cautiously.
I nodded and Patton smiled.
"This is a wonderful idea. The Villain Kids should not be punished for their parents crimes." He exclaimed. "Will tell the council!" He ran off followed by Roman.
"Good luck, Benny. You will need it."Remy said before walking out.
~Meanwhile~
Virgil's P.O.V
We were running around causing mayhem (we being me Logan, Deceit, and Thomas). A limo pulled up in front of us.
"Virgil Snow, Logan Thanatos, Deceit Leeu, and Thomas Magico?" the driver asked.
"Yeah, the fuck you want with us?" Virgil sneered.
"You four are coming to Auradon Prep. Your parents already agreed to this so get in the car." The driver responded.
We all glanced at each other before shrugging and getting in the back. The limo went towards the edge of the Isle. And the guy pressed a button in the front and a magical highway started to appear right in front of the car.
We drove through the town around the school before pulling through the gates. There was a small band playing welcoming music and when the limo pulled up and we stepped out the music came to a screeching stop. Four boys walked up to the car while we were stepping out.
"I'm Prince Ben and these are Prince Patton, Prince Roman and Prince Remy."the boy in the middle with brown curly hair told us.
Roman's POV
The boy in the middle with icy blue hair and blue eyes. In a black hoodie with blue patches and a light blue slightly ripped shirt and black ripped skinny jeans and light blue converse nodded to Ben.
"I'm Virgil and this is Logan, Deceit, and Thomas." He said with a sneer.
The boy next to him with bright blue hair and black eyes hidden behind glasses, in a dark blue polo with a black tie and tight jeans and black vans was Logan. Next to him was a boy with black and yellow hair and yellow eyes in a yellow button up and black slacks with black boots and a black and yellow fedora who was Deceit. On Virgil's other side is a boy with grey and purple hair and purple eyes in a purple to big hoodie and black ripped jeans and purple high top converse who was Thomas.