Chapter 3

~A/N~ Virgil, Logan, and Thomas all joined the cheerleading team and Deceit joined tourney.
Virgil's PoV
~A few weeks later~
I ran into Roman in the hallway on my way to cheerleading I was already in my uniform and he was just staring at me. The Auradon Prep uniform was bright yellow and bright blue much to bright for me and the rest of the Elite that joined the team so we each got permission to wear our own uniform. Mine is ice blue and black (female uniform). Logan's is bright blue and black(female uniform). Thomas' is purple and dark grey (male uniform).
(Virgil's)

(Virgil's)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Logan's)

(Logan's)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Thomas)

"Uhhh, you know those are the school colors right?" He mumbled

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Uhhh, you know those are the school colors right?" He mumbled.

"Yes, I got permission to wear these colors instead along with Tommy and Lo." I replied.

"D-do you want t-to go on a d-date with me on S-saturday?" He stuttered.

"I'd love to. I have to go now though I'm late to practice and so are you." I told him before running to the field.

~After practice~
I walked into my dorm room and the rest of the Elite were in the room already.

"Roman/Patton/Remy/Ben asked me out today." We all said at once.

"Damn, they probably made a pact to ask us out today," Logan said.

"Everyone agreed right?" Thomas asked.

We all nodded.
~On Saturday~
We all got ready in our best clothes. We went with our own dates to a small café and we talked for hours. Roman and I sat in the far left corner. Ben and Tommy sat in the far right corner. Lo and Patton day in the left corner close to the door. And De and Remy sat in the right corner close to the door.

After we went for a walk through the park. It was my first time in a park that didn't end in a fight. Roman was walking me to my dorm room when he kissed full on the lips. When we broke apart he asked me on a second date. It was the most fun I've had since the Isle.

~The next morning~

There was a scratching sound on the window at nine in the morning. When I opened it a white raven flew in with a note on its leg.
Dear Ice Prince,
I'm writing you to let you know that Mal and her two goons have returned they took Carlos. And we need your and the Elites help.
Please respond soon and come home to help us,
Uma daughter of  Ursula

I woke Logan, Thomas, and Deceit and showed them the letter.

"We are helping them. Maybe we can get the princes to come with us." Tommy spoke first. We all agreed.

We went to Patton and Roman's room to wake them up along with the other two princes. We explained what was happening and they agreed to come with us.

I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote back to Uma that we will be there later today.

Sander sides and Descendants auजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें