Chapter 1

Patton POV

Ben introduced us to the villain kids and the one in the middle Virgil introduced them to us. We were standing there awkwardly as everyone else left. Once everyone had filed out we started the tour of the campus. We showed them the gardens and courtyard, the library and the gym, and all the classroom we will have together. Finally, we showed them the dorms, Virgil and Logan were bunked together and Deceit and Thomas were bunked together. We told them where our rooms were right next door in case they needed anything before going to Ben and Roman's room.

"So, what do you think of them?"I asked excitedly.

"They seem interesting, I want to learn more about them."Ben told us.

"We should try to be their friends" Roman stated.

We all nodded our head in agreement, we want them to trust us.

"How do we do that though?" Remy questioned.

"We help them if they need it and talk to them, it's simple."I explained.

"Don't you think they are cute!"Roman exclaimed after a moment of silence.

"Yeah, Logan is cute." I said.

"Yeah, Deceit is cute." Remy said.

"Yeah, Thomas is cute." Ben said.

(All at the same time.)

"I think Virgil is cute."Roman shouted.

We settle into talking about the VKs and how they are adorable. A half hour later, there is a knock on the door. Roman gets up seeing as it is his room and answers it. Virgil is standing in front of the door and looks ready to flee. He mumbles something incoherent and Roman asks him to speak up.

"Is there a rule book, Logan wants to read it. And do we get schedules for class, again Logan wants them." He said a little bit louder.

I smile and grab the handbook on my nightstand and go over to my computer to print out their times tables. A minute later, they are all printed out and I walk over to the door. 

"Here you go, your names are on your so you know which is which."I said handing them over. When I gave them to him I noticed that he had on gloves, black leather gloves.(I wonder why).

"Thank you...oh and the walls are very thin we can here you talking about us."Virgil  said quietly before running back to his dorm room.

We all turned to each other and blushed.

In the other room

Logan POV

We walked into our rooms after the tour. 'Patton's adorable. He looks like a puppy.' I thought. We all sat down and were talking when we here from the other room that the princes thought that we were cute and they wanted to be our friends. We all looked at each other with dopey grins on our faces. Roman shouted that he thought Virgil was cute. Virgil blushed blue. (Virgil blushes blue in stead pink because of his mother). 

"I wonder if there is a rule book and what are classes are." I said out loud. We all nodded that we want our schedules, so we pulled straws to see how had to go ask. Virgil pulled the short straw and slowly got up while pulling on his gloves.(He has them because when he isn't wearing them anything and everything he touches with be covered in ice). He pulled open the door and trudged out. He came back a few minutes later with a book and four pieces of paper. 

He handed out the paper and gave me the book. We read our schedules and we had, Chemistry, History, Math, Remedial Goodness, Technology, Latin, and Art. We had most of these at Isle High (minus Remedial Goodness and Art) when we went(which we rarely did).

Tomorrow we are starting our first day at Auradon Prep. 

"Alright guys, time to go to bed! We will meet outside your door before heading to class."Virgil announced after a few more minutes.

Thomas and Deceit nodded and walked to their dorm.

"You ready for tomorrow Virge?" I ask quietly.

"As long as I have you, Deceit, and Thomas by my side and my gloves I will be fine. What about you Lo?"he responded.

"As long, as I have the Elites and keep my temper in check I will be fine as well. Goodnight, Virgil." I told him with a soft smile.

"Goodnight, Logan." he replied before turning out the lights.

It had been a long day for the Elites and the Princes so both parties slept well that night.