<15>

Heather felt my blood run cold as she saw the people she hated the most in that line, laughing, probably having the time of their lives.

There was absolutely no way she was going to cross paths with them.

"Guys." Heather said through gritted teeth towards Veronica and Mcnamara.

Veronica and Mcnamara looked at Heather and nearly puked when they saw the people in front of them. Mcnamara grabbed Heather by the shoulders and walked her around the scene, Veronica following.

"Nope. Nopeity nope nope nope. We are not going near them, we promise you we'll keep our distance. Right Mac?" Veronica said.

"What do you think I'm doing?" The blonde responded.

The three actually found a way around them. They handed their entrance tickets to the man in the booth and we were off- looking for what to ride.

"Can we ride a Ferris Wheel?!" Mcanamara squealed.

"Not yet, I want that to be the end." Veronica responded, kissing pecking her lips and grabbing her hand.

"Ew. That's disgusting. PDA is disgusting." Heather joked, making them chuckle along with her.

They went around the park and truly enjoyed themselves. The went on most of the rides (not on the extremely spinny ones, because no matter how hard she tried, Veronica would throw up eventually) and they won some carnival games. The night was endearing as they went to a pretzel stand to eat, Mcnamara holding a blue teddy bear in one arm that Veronica had given her, Veronica herself winning a huge bouncy ball, and Heather getting one of those inflatable sack chairs. They paid for their pretzels and sat down at a bench, laughing hysterically and telling stories.

And Heather almost forgot those douches she saw in the beginning.

Almost.

It wasn't until they passed by and noticed them that she felt dread build up in her stomach, as if her own body was rejecting what they were seeing and started kicking themselves, screaming 'warning, warning!'

Duke, Ram, and Kurt walked over, wearing the most casual clothing imaginable. They laughed as if menacingly as they were now in front of Heather, Veronica, and Mcnamara.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Duke asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

Her green scrunchie was still in her hair like always. It was like this girl slept with it. Mcnamara didn't- she actually had a life.

"It looks like the reject and her little companions." Kurt chuckled.

"Well technically Heather wasn't rejected, more like she quit-"

"Shut the fuck up Ram!"

Duke sneered as she grazed her fingers on Heathers chin, examining her. "You're lucky JD isn't here," she murmured, "or else this might be on live TV."

Heather shuddered thinking about it. He already wanted her dead once. Twice would be a miracle, considering his gun.

"Leave her alone, guys! God, I knew staying away from Heathers was best." Veronica slapped Duke's hands away.

Duke let out a small gasp and grinned. "My my Veronica, I wouldn't say that in front of your little girl toy beside you. She might be a supreme Heather but she sure as hell doesn't look or act like it."

Conclusion: Don't ever insult Mcnamara when Veronica's around.

if not, Veronica will throw a pretzel in your hair.