7

Juliana Thorne

"Baby I told you not to fucking run, now you put your friend in danger because of your stupidity." Jaxon pulls her hair more.

Zoe whimpered in pain and stared at us in fear. My mom took a step forward but Jaxon pushed the gun more into Zoe's head and the safety was off. My mom quickly stopped.

"Take another step forward bitch and see what happens!" He yelled.

"Jaxon let her go, please!" I begged.

His eyes snapped to me and a cold hard look was in his eyes. "Come here." He demands and tilts his head to the side.

Where is the police?

Before I had time to walk forward, my mom holds my arm preventing me from going. I look at her with wide eyes but shes not looking my way.

"She is not going anywhere with you!" My mom yells.

I didn't have time to process what happened but the next thing I know, my mom screamed in pain and was on the ground with blood.

"No!" I yelled and fell to the ground holding my mom who clutched her leg that had blood oozing out of.

A deep chuckle vibrates through my room, "Who's next?" He says like it's a joke to him.

I cried as I saw my mom in pain with blood surrounding her. "I'll go with you, just please don't hurt anyone else!" I begged.

"No Juliana, the cops are coming!" My mom chocked out.

He laughs, "You think the cops are gonna stop me from taking what's mine?!"

Zoe flinched from his loud laugh, I bet she was so scared and confused right now. "L-Let her go and I'll go with you." I stood up.

"No Juliana!" I ignore my mothers plead even though I wish I can listen.

He stares hard at me then pushes Zoe to the ground roughly. I gasp and run to her, she was crying while I hugged her on the floor.

It soon ended when Jaxon picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. Pain explodes on my side and I screamed in pain. He continues to walk as I open my eyes with tears to see Zoe trying to reach out for me.

The cold night had me shivering once we made it outside, a black car was parked across the street. He walked towards it and threw me in the backseat and slid in after me. It hurt me too much to move but he pulled me to him and grabbed my wrists.

He grabs rope and ties my hands to the door. It was no use struggling against the rope cause he tied it really tight and I know it will hurt me if I move too much. He gets out of the backseat and goes to the drivers.

A tear slid down my cheek as I watch my house and life fade away. I won't be able to see my mom, dad, Zoe, Jason or even Daniel again. What about school and graduation?

"Go to sleep, its going to be a long drive." Jaxon interrupted my thoughts.

"I can't go to sleep with this stupid rope digging into my skin." I bit out angrily.

"I don't give a fuck go to sleep!" He yells.

"But I dont want to." I mumble

"Such a little bratt! You can't fucking listen to anyone, watch when we get home." He threatens

Tears start to blur my eyes and I look outside the windows hoping he can't see my tears. Why is he so mad about me not wanting to sleep?

"Baby look at me."

I couldn't look at him or I'll burst down in tears. I jumped as he punched the steering wheel in anger.

"Fucking look at me!"

I quickly looked at him because I was starting to get scared. I barely noticed that we had stopped at an abandoned road. He got out of the car, slamming the door.

The backseat door opposite of me, opened and he stood there glaring at me. I pushed my back more into the car door behind me.

"Why do you have to be so damn difficult?" He said more to himself but looked at me, expecting an answer, "Huh?!" He yelled

"I-I'm not." I mumble

He slides into the seat and closes the door. "You're gonna regret ever trying to leave me." His eyes turned cold and hard as he stares down at me.

I shiver in fear but I look at him cautiously. "I will never regret getting away from you to have my freedom."

He clenched his jaw, "You're mine and I'll be damned to let you leave me again. You can try, but I'll punish you every time until you break." 

I stayed quiet but the anger built up and I couldn't help it,"I fucking hate you!" I yelled.

He smirked when he knew he won. He grabbed my jaw hard and raised my head to meet his eyes. "Say my name, babe."

"No I fucking hate you, you ruined my life!" I yelled. He rolls his eyes and grabs a white cloth in his pocket. He covers my mouth and nose but I try not to breath in.

"Breath in baby, it will help you go to sleep." He coos while petting my hair.

I couldn't help it anymore and breathed in the chemicals. I felt dizzy and just closed my eyes as I let the darkness consume me. I felt his lips on mine before I blacked out.

Hoped you liked the beginning of my book. Oh and Happy new year!