31

Juliana Thorne

I've never slept this well before, I felt really comfortable, I felt warm. I open my eyes and the first thing I see is Jaxon's chest rising up and down peacefully.

I realize I had my arm around him and I quickly snatch it away. We were so close, I was cuddled into his chest. I look up to his eyes but they were closed. I slowly turned around to lay on my back and try pushing his big arm off me.

I didn't want him to wake up so I slowly got up from bed. A painful throb shot in between my thighs but I bite my lip to not make a sound. My hand goes to my pelvic area and I look down in panic.

I was naked. I look back at Jaxon and I realized his chest was bare too. Tears burned my eyes but I slowly walked to the bathroom. I felt really sore and confused.

I go to the sink and wash my face and brush my teeth. I turn off the sink and look at myself, what happened?

My hand shoots up to my mouth as I gasp, Jaxon he...tears run down as I remember yesterday's events. Him telling me 'He can't wait any longer and it's been too long.' then a man comes over and I think maybe he'll help me.

But he doesn't, he laughs instead and tells Jaxon 'I haven't been trained'. Jaxon gets mad at me and tells me to wait upstairs for him. I fell asleep, but wake up to him pulling my hair. Then..

A hard knock interrupts my thoughts and my head turns to the door in fear. I look back at myself to see red puffy eyes from crying and my face pale.

"Juliana, come out." Jaxon says

If possible more tears come out. I'm thankful for the door that separates Jaxon from me. I know his patience are running low but I don't want to see him after what he did to me.

My body slides to the floor and I curl into a ball. He knocks harder but I try to ignore him. I feel so ashamed, why didn't I try harder? Why didn't I hide before he came back to the room? And why did it feel good?

He didn't care what I had to say and he just took advantage of me. I cry and scream in fear as he started pounding on the door.

"Shouldn't have put this fucking lock back on" I hear him mumble.

Suddenly the door is kicked through, a hole was next to the doorknob so he put his hand through and unlocked it. I tighten my hands around my body as he comes in.

He opens the door and just stands there but I don't look at him. He sighs and i hear his footsteps stop right in front of me. He puts his arm under my knees and my back to pick me up.

"No don't touch me!" I scream and push his hands away.

A flash of hurt crosses his eyes when he sees my face but then they go darker. I back away from him and my back hits the shower door. "P-Please" I whimper.

I bring my knees to my chest again and wrap my hands around myself. He stands up straight and looks to be in deep thought. Then he looks back at me and slowly bends down to my eyesight.

"What's wrong?" He asks almost forcefully. He sits down with his knees up and wraps a lazy arm around himself.

I look at him in horror, "You know what you did! You r-raped me." A sob comes out as I say it and he rolls his eyes.