29

Jaxon King

I push Juliana to her knees and keep a firm hand on her shoulder as I unbuckle my belt and shove my cock out. She looks down nervously and I know she's scared to move, in fear of me. I smirk satisfied and grab the back of her head, pushing her towards my cock.

She opens her mouth like a good girl and I push her down till I feel my cock in her throat. She makes a whiny noise and puts her hands on my thigh, trying to push herself back up. I keep her down though, until I'm satisfied.

I pull her hair and control her movements and groan in pleasure. Her little mouth taking my full length makes me even harder for her. "You're so good baby, I'm gonna cum now and I want you to swallow all of it." I demand

She whimpers as I pull her hair back and saliva dribbles down her chin and onto my cock. "Swallow it" I cover her mouth and give her a glare.

She holds onto my wrist probably trying to pull my hand off but I'm also holding the back of her head. She shuts her eyes and finally swallows my cum. I smile and grab the back of her neck, raising her up to her feet.

She looks down in shame but I pull her closer to me and stand up as well. She looks vulnerable and I love how it makes me feel. I bend down to her lips but she suddenly turns her head so my lips land on her cheek.

I can't believe she fucking did that. I grow angry and I roughly grab her jaw, turning her head back. She whimpers as I kiss her harshly. I raise her chin and lower my lips to her neck, I start to sloppily kiss all the way down to her collarbone.

She puts her hands on my chest and tries pushing me back but instead, I push her to the wall behind her. She looks up at me nervously but I look at her in lust. I still had my cock out of my pants and her face blushed a deep red as she looked down.

"Jaxon I-" she swallows hard

I know it still hurts her to talk and I honestly feel kinda bad that I hurt her that much. I didn't expect for her voice to be gone after, but I went overboard. She just doesn't listen and I needed to punish her for being a brat.

"I've waited so long, baby. I don't think I can wait much longer. Anyways, you're my fiancé and it's okay."

She looked confused but then the realization came to her. She looked up in fear and backed as much as she can into the wall. "P-Please don't"

I made a tsk sound and stepped closer to her, "I didn't want it to come down this way, but you leave me no choice." I shrugged and smirked.

"I-I'm not ready!" She cry's

I didn't listen to her and I knew any second she was gonna try to run so I grabbed her neck and pinned her to the wall just in time. She raised her hands to mine and tried pulling mine off.

"Please it-it hurts." She became teary

"Shut up and don't move then, I promise I won't hurt you if you do just that." I smiled at her.

She started to cry but I ignored her and my hands went under her shirt. Suddenly the door bell rings. I stop and she tenses, I look at her and I see relief..and hope all over her face. Once she notices my stare, she looks down.

"Fuck!" I yell. She jumps, startled 

I release her neck and she quickly runs into our bathroom in the room. "You better fucking stay in there while I go downstairs. And don't think this is over yet." I yell at her.

She doesn't make a sound. I walk out our bedroom and downstairs. I roll my eyes as the doorbell rings again.

"I'm fucking coming!" I yell and zip up my pants.

I open the door and already regret it. The old bastard stares at me stoically and lets himself in. "What the fuck do you want?"

"That's no way to talk to your father." He says. 

"Fuck off. You're no father you bastard, what do you want?"

"I need to talk to you.. and I wanna see the girl." He says

"You're not seeing her. What do you need to talk about John?"

Before he can say anything, Juliana comes running down the stairs. "Please help me!" She yells.

I curse and John looks amused. "Looks like you haven't trained her." He says

I roughly grab Juliana and pull her towards me. She struggles and looks confused when John doesn't look bothered to help her.

"She doesn't fucking listen and I'm gonna punish her later." I say and glare at her.

She looks at me in fear but stops thrashing around in my arms. I see John staring at her and I push her behind me still keeping a firm hold on her.

He looks at me, "You got yourself a fine girl right there, too bad you can't train her properly."

"You really want to talk shit when you couldn't do anything but watch mom cheat on your ass." I smirk. "Left with a tantrum and all"

"That was different." He looks away.

I chuckle and I hear Juliana whimper from my tight hold on her. I turn around and glare at her, "Go back upstairs and stay your ass there until I come up, understand?"

She nods and runs up the staircase and I hear our bedroom door slam. I huff out in anger and turn back around to John.

"I can train her for you." He says

"Fuck no!" I growl

"It's the least I can do since I haven't seen you in years. I just heard from someone that you were back in Italy." He says

"You really think I want some old fucker touching my fiancé? I don't even want her talking or looking at anybody else but me." I say

He looks at me and sighs, "I felt the same way about your mother before. If you don't want the same thing to happen-"

"I'm better than you, I know how to keep my woman in line unlike you. Juliana wouldn't dare cheat on me nor would she even have the opportunity to. She knows she belongs to me and she fears me." I say

"Then you better get her pregnant so she can't ever leave you."

~~

Hi to be honest I really don't remember any of the parents names or if I even named Jaxon's father before. So if any of you remember will you please tell me.