19

Juliana Thorne

The weather was nice and sunny as we got out the house. I smiled as I caught the beautiful sight. The guards patrolling the house didn't spare us a glance but stood up straight in our presence.

Jaxon pulled me by my waist to a black shiny car. He opened the passenger door for me and lifted me up to the seat. I blushed as our chests touched as he buckled my seatbelt.

He closed the door and walked around to the drivers side. As he sat down, he grabbed my hand in his. I looked back at the house as we drove off.

Once I couldn't see the house anymore, my eyes wondered to Jaxon. One hand was on the wheel while the other held my hand. I blushed and looked down.

His hand was warm as it completely engulfed mine. His sharp jawline can probably cut my finger and his lips looked pink and plump. I watched his lips curve up once he knew I was looking at him for some time.

In embarrassment, I turned towards the window again. The soft music played in the background and Jaxons thumb rubbed soothing circles on my hand. After thirty minutes we arrived at a fancy restaurant.

Men dressed in suits stood outside talking as they smoked a cigarette. Beautiful woman with long flowy dresses laughed softly and I looked down insecurely at mine.

"You look gorgeous." Jaxon grabs hold of my chin and lifts my face up.

I stare into his grey eyes and I notice they aren't as dark at this moment. They are actually light and so pretty. I give him a little smile but he doesn't let go and instead just stares at me.

"You're perfect. Those girls over there are nothing compared to you." He says and kisses my forehead.

I blush and and he chuckles, "I'll open the door for you, don't touch it." He says sternly and gets out of the car, walking to open mine.

He opens the door for me and holds out his hand for me to take. I put mine in his and pull myself up but I was pushed back down by the seatbelt still on me. My face gets red in embarrassment and Jaxon laughs.

I quickly unbuckle my seatbelt and Jaxon pulls me out of the car. He wraps his muscular tattooed arm around my waist and pulls me to the restaurant.

The woman stops laughing and stares at us, well mostly at Jaxon with lust in they're eyes. The men quiet down and also looks at us. Jaxon tightens his grip on me and pulls me closer to his side. I blush from all the stares but as I look at Jaxon, he's glaring at the guys.

They quickly look away from me and continue their conversation quietly. I stare at the ground as Jaxon pulls us inside. The inside was elegant with waiters running around in a hurry to get the customers orders in.

"Mr.K-King, please follow me to your table for tonight." A woman said a little shakily and directed us to our table.

Jaxon pulled out my chair for me and I couldn't help the blush. He sat himself across from me and the woman gave us menus. "Your waiter will be here shortly." She says and scurries away.

I frown as I stare at her retreating figure. "Don't mind her. She's probably just fucking weird like that." Jaxon says. I look up at him but he was reading the menu.

I look down at mine and grab it, to read. The clinking of silverware and dishes were heard around and chatter but very faintly because we were in a private area.

"What would you like to d-" a young man came and interrupted my thoughts on what I wanted to eat.

I looked up confused from his sudden sentence stopping. He clears his throat and smiles down at me flirtatious, "What can I get you to drink sweetheart?" He asked.

I gulped and side-glanced at Jaxon. If looks can kill, the waiter would have been dead already. I quickly looked away in fear. "I-I'll have a pink lemonade p-please." I said.

He frowned for a second but smiled again as he looked back at me. I looked away though and to the table cloth. He clears his throat, "And for you s-oh shit." He stops abruptly.

I look up to see the waiter pale as he sees Jaxon. "I-I'm so sorry Mr.King! I swear I didn't know she was with you, she's all yours!" He rambles.

"I know she's mine. Get us another waiter that can fucking do his job before I kill you." Jaxon growls.

"Right away, I'm so sorry Mr. King!" He says and hurriedly runs off.

I look back down to the menu and pretend to read it. I can feel his angry gaze on me but I can't bare to look. I've already know what I want but maybe I want something else..

"Juliana." He warns

I stop breathing and slowly look up at him. "Y-Yes?" I question.

He leans in but I lean all the way back to my chair. He scowls, "Come closer." He demands. I shake my head.

"Jul-"

"I didn't do anything." I say.

He sighs and grabs my hand on the table. "I know you didn't, love. I'm sorry, I just get jealous." He says.

I stare at him in shock, did he just admit that? He isn't angry at me? He stares back at me and smirks. "What? Surprised?" He asks.

"I-Yeah actually." I say honestly.

A middle aged woman walks up to our table with a blank face and a notepad in her hands, "What can I get for you?" She asks.

I freaking take forever to update anymore guys.

Pls Like, and comment, thank you.