12

Juliana Thorne

"Jaxon?" I try to gain the courage to ask him.

He looks down at me curiously as his arm is still wrapped around me tightly. This morning when I woke up besides him, I blushed from last nights events. But he just smiled down at me so I thought this was my chance since he seemed happy.

"Can I go see my m-mom today?" I try not to stutter but failed.

I squeezed my eyes shut but when he didn't answer I opened them slowly and looked up at him. He was already looking at me but his jaw was clenched. I gulped, he looks mad.

"P-Please?" I stick my bottom lip out.

"No."

My heart shatters and I knew Jaxon from last night was gone. I actually had hope of him saying yes. I lower my eyes down to the blankets and try to get out of his grip.

"Juliana stop it." He sternly says.

I don't listen to him and continue to try to turn away from him but he was too strong for me. "Get away from me." I grumbled and struggled harder.

"Fine!" He shouted angrily and grabbed my arms stopping me from moving.

I stopped and looked up at him unsurely, "R-Really?" I asked hopeful

He sighed and nodded his head. My eyes lit up with happiness and I squealed in excitement, "Yay! Thank you so much!" I kissed his cheek.

I tried to jump out of bed but he was still holding me down. "I'm gonna go get ready!" I said excitedly and squirm in his tight hold.

He finally lets go of me and I jump out of bed and run into the closet, picking out an outfit. I run back out but slam into Jaxons hard chest.

Before I can fall down he grabs my hips and steadiest me again. "Careful baby, slow down." He says

I nod and try to go to the bathroom to change but he held me back, "Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna change in the bathroom." I say and try to get out of his arms again but he still doesn't let me.

"Just change here baby." He smirks.

"B-But I-"

"Or do you want me to do it for you, love?" He taunted.

I glared up at him but he raised a challenging eyebrow up. I took a deep breath before slowly pulling down my pajama pants and trying to quickly slip on my black jeans.

Even though he saw more than I would have thought, I was still kinda embarrassed that I let him do it. But it felt so good at the moment.

He stared lustfully down at me as I changed into my outfit for today. Finally I slipped on my shoes and jacket before walking out the room.

Just as I was about to leave the closet a sharp slap was felt on my butt. I quickly turned around and glared at Jaxon as I left the room. He chuckled before changing himself.

"Come on lets go!" I impatiently tried to pull on his arm but he wouldn't move an inch out the room.

I bet he was doing this on purpose, I know he was mad about me asking if I can see my mom but now he agreed and has to take me.