Ugh nightmares

Authors Note- I am glad to present you a book me and my sister, HamFamDealWithit2 have been working on. I hope you enjoy this book.

Todoroki stared in disbelief as his mother stood in front of him. Her smile small and sad. Suddenly a huge fireball came at her, turning her into nothing but a melted glob.
     Todoroki jerked his head left and right, tears rushing down his child face, he ran and ran until something grabs him by the shoulders, yanking him backwards.  ' ' She isn't here, get back to training. What kind of son are you? Slacking off, you need to be punished. ' '
     Todoroki's father hissed, lifting his hand. Todoroki scrambled back, begging him not to hurt him

Then he woke up.

   Todoroki gasped, sweat coming down his face. He sighed and gave a small frown. Ugh nightmares, always knew where to hit you. He quietly got out of bed, putting on a red turtle neck, it was summer. Summer. To his surprise he was never got for wearing a turtle neck besides, it wasn't like he always wore a turtle neck.

   He hurried down the stairs, greeted by his older  sister, her white hair down, she cut it short again.  ' ' Heading out Todoroki? ' '  He nodded, putting on his sneakers.  ' ' See ya later. ' '  He mumbled, opening the front door and quietly shutting it. Who knows if his father was awake by now. He could be sleeping in or be awake at 5:00 in the morning.

He quickly headed to the forest, it was his special place. He wondered around the forest, the birds were singing away, singing their own special song. He hummed a small tone, one his mother taught him.
He closed his eyes, he listened to his surroundings around him

' ' Hello? ' '

Todoroki jumped back in surprise, jerking his head left and right.    who's here?  ' '   a tall girl with black hair, in a tang top with shorts stared at him, smiling and waving awkwardly at him.
     ' ' Oh, it's just you momo. ' '   Todoroki said, his body relaxing.  ' ' You like coming here a lot Todoroki? ' '  Momo asked, sitting down on a log, gesturing him to sit on the log as well.  ' ' Yeah, it's the only place where it's quiet, away from people and away from my dad. ' '

   ' ' Oh, he's still- ' '  ' ' Yes, and he's never going to change. ' ' Todoroki mumbled, clenching and unclenching his fists. He felt a small hand set on his shoulder, momo gave him a small sad smile.   ' ' Hey, it's gonna be okay, okay? ' '  she cooed.  ' ' Yeah...I should be heading back. I need to make lunch for my siblings. ' '  she sighed but nodded ' Yeah, see ya later. ' '

Time skip

Shoto quietly shut the door, he turned around and bumped in a large man with a furious face.  ' ' Where have you been? ' ' Endeavor hissed, scanning his son's face for any sign for fear. Shoto grunted, walking away. ' ' I was out, something wrong? ' '

He stayed silent and sighed in annoyance. Todoroki walked away and into his room. He flopped on his bed, staring at the white, blank ceiling
He gently touched his red spot, he flinched pulling his hand away. After all these years there was some pain from the ''incident''

Suddenly he started to think about his mom. How was she doing? Did she regret what she did? Does she miss her children so much? Todoroki shoo his head, don't think about it. His sister was there for him when he was hurt. She must have been so hurt to see mom go away.

Hours later

Todoroki slammed his door shut and locking it. He grabbed his pillow and screamed in it. Damn it. Damn it. Why was he father such a prick?

Flash back

Todoroki sat at the dinner table, quietly eating dinner. He could feel his father's eyes burn on him.  ' ' Where were you? You were supposed to be training. ' '  Todoroki stopped eating, he calmly looked at his father
' ' again, I was out. ' '   ' ' Where? ' '   Todoroki could feel his siblings flinch
They knew where he went, would their father accept Todoroki in the forest?

' ' Forest. Training, happy? ' '  

Silence

' ' the forest? Really? ' '
And that's when they argued for 10 minutes

Present

Todoroki woke up, suddenly feeling like he was in a dream. He turned his head to his alarm clock 3:00. Wow, Todoroki was amazed he fell asleep so quick. He suddenly got a urge to do something he never thought of doing.

Sneak out.