Chapter 2

MY FAVOURITE PHOTO EVER!!!! fairy tail belongs to Hiro-senpai!'

Natsu POV

Heya! I'm Natsu Dragneel, a fire dragonslayer and part of Team Natsu. so far I and Luce are traveling to Minakamimura(water village) a far-off village. I still don't know how I'm speaking this. I'm traveling... (author)*ahem*"YOUR SPEAKING THIS IN YOUR MIND KONO BAKAYARO!

anyway, I'm getting sick while Luce is (trying) calming me down keyword: TRYING by putting my head on her lap.

-TIMESKIP 2 hours- brought to you by Gray and Natsu's screaminwhiletryingtorunfromerzasyndromes

After 2 agonizing hours, we finally reached minakamimura and found a place to stay. a cry echoed in the distance. must be the dragon.

after everything got sorted out, Luce and I went to meet our client.

"A dragon that has been crying out for a few days nonstop has been scaring our livestock. can you get rid of the sound? it seems to come from the forest nearby." our client requested.

as we searched the forest, we heard a cry that came crashing. it wasn't a normal cry. they had not been exaggerating. it was a cry full of pain, anger, and sadness. a dragon's lonely cry. in the distance it sounded normal. now it was full blasted into our ears

Tears unconsciously came to our eyes when we heard the sound. it told us a story of a dragonslayer. 'DRAGONSLAYER.....'

when it ended, I crashed through the bushes toward where the sound came from.......

cliffhanger!!!......

just kidding!!!!!! ill do the dragonslayer pov now!