Chapter 14

Lucy's POV

I walked out of the shower just when Natsu started going berserk. "WHAT-" I clamped my hand over his mouth.

"Natsu. It. Is. 10 plus. Please keep your noise level down. Thank you." I calmly said, silently cursing his loud mouth and nosy neighbours.

I also made a mental note to make more mental notes on my new and upcoming book. 10 Ways To Kill Natsu Dragneel.

"What are you shouting about this late?"

"KAI-"

One knocked out Fire Dragon Dragneel.

"Kaiyo was assaulted by Raiun today."

"WHAT!" I shouted, like Dragneel, I forget sometimes too...

"Ga-chan, it was just a little ki-"

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A LITTLE KISS!"

"OIII KEEP IT DOWN!" a teeny voice was raging down below.

"To-chan is overreacting. You too Ga-chan. It was only on the cheek."

"Still-"

"He's my friend, nothing more."

"Just don't let it happen again."

"Hai."

-time skip-(At the guild)

Kaiyo's POV

"MINAAAAAA! I'm here!" I said(Read: yelled, shouted or anything loud)

"OHAYO KAIYO!" The guild shouted back.

"Yo, Kai-chan!" Rai enthusiastically said.

"Raiun, I need to talk to you," Natsu said, dragging him away.

YOOOO mina! I'm so glad that I got 5 more votes! ARIGATOOOOO!!!!!! (fangirling to all the peeps who have read my book.) I wanna say thanks to AbyssHunter for voting on this book. if you voted, please tell me your name on the comments! I will dedicate chapters to you and mention your names! I would say thank you to ilikecookieszz and Juliant101 for adding this book to their booklist! To wrap up, ARIGATOGOZAIMAS!!!!!!!