Chapter 18

No one's POV

"Natsu, we haven't been going on jobs ever since we found Kai-chan. Maybe later we could go on a small one?"

"Sure! What about this one?" The dragonslayer said, pointing to a job request.

Need help with a monster that's rampaging the village. 10,000 jewels.

"Looks interesting! It'll enough for my rent too!" Lucy grabbed the job and walked over to Kaiyo.

"Kai-chan, we're going on a job! You wanna come?"

"Alright! i'll get to show you my magic too!"

"Mira! We're goin' on a job!" Natsu shouted and grabbed both of us with Happy in tow.

-at the job site-

Lucy's POV

It was a quaint village, though big, we hardly saw anyone around.

When we reached the center of the town, underneath the big fountain was an old man waving to us. 

Kaiyo's POV

Weird old man. Under the great fountain. Water. My brain started activivating my Erza duplicate mode.

"Oi...Oi... are you guys the fairy tail mages? My name is Haredas, and I sent out the request.

We walked over to the weird old man and got the Mission details.

Apparently, a Monster resembling a bull and fish is rampaging in the village.

-timeskip- at night

"To-chan, Ga- chan, I can handle this myself." As I glanced up at the hideous Monster.

The monster was quite easily found my two dragonslayers and Ga-chan summoned Crux to find more info on the monster.

"BAKA! I'm not letting you go to that monster by---OI!" I was already off when To-chan said that.

"Water dragon's roar!" I created a strong jet of water and got a direct hit!

"OIIII..." Sigh... To-chan's here.

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" 

"Water Dragon's Steel Fist!"

The two elements mixed together, creating boiling hot water and A LOT of steam.

"Now I can't see!" Came the yell of Ga-chan, followed by the screaming of the monster.

"Yeah!" (Natsu)

"I did nothing..."(Lucy)

"Anyway, let's get our reward!"(no prizes for guessing who it is!)

"Sigh, Ga-chan, can't you be more kind with your wallet? It looks so fat it's gonna burst. You're really like Nami, from one piece manga. She has money in her eyes all the time." I pointed out.

"I'm gonna have to read that manga someday with Natsu." Ga-chan said.

"Oii... OI... shojo-san..." the weird old man again?

"Here's your reward!" Haredas said, handing us the 10,000 jewels.

"YAS!" Ga-chan shouted and grabbed the bag.

-timeskip-

on the way to the guild. Lucy's POV

"Jewels, jewels..." I hummed as the two slayer behind me groaned about motion sickness.

"Omh... the worst feeling." Kai-chan moaned.

"Ditto..." The other one agreed. Both are slayers. Do Gray and Sherria get sick too?

-timeskip(yet again)-

at the guild. No one's POV

A certain master of Fairy tail was sifting through his files when he came across a theory on slayers. his eyes widened when he spotted a paragraph on a certain water slayer.

gomen mina! its been soooooo long since i updated! sumannnnn..... anyway... i updated so late because of heavy homework loads, and school is a mendoksai...