Chapter 19(ish?)

Natsu came crashing in yelling "TADIMA!" Gray started fighting, and inevitably, it led to the guild fighting. A typical guild day.

Kaiyo's POV

When I made sure Ga-chan was seated with Levy-san, I looked up and saw master staring at me blankly, lost in his thoughts.

"Master? Is everything alright?"Mira-san questioned from the bar, worried.

"Huh? Y-yes. But need to make an announcement."

I decided to ignore him and concentrate on the strawberry cake Ga-chan had ordered for me.

"Ahem. LISTEN UP BRATS! I need Kaiyo-chan, Natsu, Wendy-chan, Juvia, Gray, Laxus and Gajeel to come to my office, NOW!" Master hollered.

I looked sadly at my cake. It wouldn't be fresh when I came back. Such a shame. I sighed and passed the cake to Erza-san who accepted it happily.

As I trotted up the stairs to the Master's office, Laxus seemed to be hiding something.

"Laxus-san? A penny for your thoughts." I probed.

"Huh? Nothing. Just wondering why only dragonslayers were called to the old man's office." He shared, crease lines emphasising his worries.

"Maybe it has something to do with dragons? I think it's strange too. Ever since the Zeref war thingy happened, nothing has been going on for the dragons." To-chan speculated.

"Anyway, let's just go and see what's on," I sighed. "Juvia's not a dragonslayer, but she was called." I noticed.

When we went into the office, Master was hunched over a book. And sweat was shining on his brow.

"Master, what's up?" I asked, noticing his eyes averted. "I-I found a book that might be of interest to you all." He stammered and passed a worn out and old looking book to Juvia. "T-this is..."Juvia's eyes widened in shock, and read out: "The Book Of Elementals."

Yo, Mina! I know, I know, I'm such a bad author for not updating for so long, but I have to do exams this month, so don't expect anything to come out before 1st October! Again, GOMENASAI!:| And I ship Gruvia.