Chapter 5

Kaiyo POV

In the midst of the celebration, I poped a question that I had wanted to ask ever since the time I met Natsu and Lucy.

"Lucy, can I call you okasan?" I asked.

"W-Why?" "Why not?" We were arguing about this until Levy-san said, "Lu-chan, just let her call you that. After all, you and Natsu were the ones who found her." I signalled to Lucy to agree like guiding a plane to its landing. 

"Lucy, listen to your best friend. Please?" I said with puppy dog eyes.

"F-fine, Levy, you owe me one!" Lucy finally agreed.

"NATSU! Come here, Kaiyo wants to tell you something!" Erza said, overhearing our conversation.

Natsu was currently fighting with Gray.

"NATSU!" Erza said, a little louder this time.

Still fighting. 

A demonic aura has surrounded Erza.

deet deet deet

You feel your sins crawling up on you.

'BANG!'

an unconscious Natsu and Gray has appeared 

"Sc-scary Erza..." They muttered, still passed out.

-time skip-brought to you by NaLu fans bombarding NaLi

After regaining consciousness, I asked Natsu about the question.

His only reply was the trademark smile of his and a ruffle on the head.

"so it's official then! You and Lucy have a child! Congrats!" Cana, the daughter of gildarts and drinker of the barrels shouted.

The guild had another reason to celebrate.

I just sat there laughing at the guild's antic with my newfound parents. somehow, I felt like all of this was meant to happen. I'm still a little sad that Mizu has left, but I can bear with it.

-Time Skip- brought to you by the time skips in this story

Near the end of the day, a boy that looked one year older than me approached.

"Heya! my name is Raiun, but you can call me Rai for short. I usually go to missions with your parents. You look like a nice girl. I hope we can be friends!" 

I stared at this boy, he gave me a smile similar to Natsu's. "My name is Kaiyo! you can call me Kai!! I hope we can be friends too, Rai-chan!" I said cheerfully and shook his hand.

Another -Time skip- by Kai's kawaiiness and One piece 

"Okasan! I made a new friend today! He seems nice!" I said cheerfully when Okasan was combing my hair after showering.

Okasan took me to her apartment when the day was over.

"Oh? What's his name?" She asked, happy that I already made a new friend.

"Raiun! or maybe Rai-chan!" I said, excited to tell her about my current friend.

"Raiun? Yes, he's a nice boy. Always tagging after Natsu and a Natsu fanboy." She said, snickering." hmm? Do you love him?" She teased.

"Of course I love him!" "he's my friend and guildmate after all!' i responded, not knowing what I had said so willingly.

Lucy laughed at my innocence and continued brushing my hair.

this is a long chapter. I'm going to write Raiun's POV now so wish me good luck! oh, and vote pls!