Chapter 10

Meanwhile...

Raiun's POV

"Ete! That hurts Mum!" I moaned when mama punched me on the head with her Satan Soul.

Kai-chan had the same reaction when BOTH Natsu-nii and Lucy-nee punched her. i feel sorry for her. 

"ETEEEEE!" While crying anime tears.

"Serves you right!" Lucy and Natsu said in unison.

"You guys... ARE OVERREACTING!" Both me and Kaiyo both said at the same time.

"Look, we aren't in a relationship alright?! I and Kaiyo are just best friends! That's all!" I tried to explain.

"Yes... Best friends can become boyfriends!" Natsu said, getting protective of his only and first daughter.

"hayaisugiso!(too fast!) Your relationship only began like 2 weeks ago! (yes, two weeks have passed!)"

"Just leave them alone! They're just friends! Like me and Romeo-kun!" Wendy said, only making the situation worse. Bad example Wendy, bad example.

"Nope! You and Romeo were shipped Rowen! Look what happened to you guys!" Lucy said, pointing the finger at Wendy and her almost-to-be-boyfriend.

"Sigh, can't you guys just LEAVE MY SHIP ALONE!" Mama shouted while in Satan soul form.

'KYAHHH! KOWAI!( SCARY )' the guild thought.  

"M-Mira they're too young!" Laxus tried to persuade his wife.

"THEN THEY CAN BE FRIENDS FOR NOW! UNTIL THEY'RE OLDER, THEN THEY CAN SAIL!"

"H-H-HAI!" Natsu and Lucy stuttered.

okkkkkkk that was dramatic. Those two are not understanding the situation soooooooo What?