CHAPTER 3

(Kaiyo means ocean)

Kaiyo's POV

Ok... where do I start? Right now I'm nameless, I lost Mizu-chan and I'm wallowing in my own tears. so I guess I'm sad?

Alright alright, okok, I'm now in fairy tail laughing with otosan and okasan. (father and mother) you'll see who they are later on.

so I guess I start from 3 days ago...

"Mizu-chan..." I whispered for the thousandth time, literally. "Natsu! Did you find the dragon?" a voice like twinkling bells asked. "I'm sure it's here somewhere!" a voice that was like a cross between a dragon's and a human answered back.

Suddenly, a cherry haired young man about 22 came crashing through the bushes with leaves in his hair. he was shortly followed by a golden-haired woman about the same age accompanied by a... flying blue cat?"

"Man... Who are you?" He asked, noticing me for the first time.

"I'm just a nameless girl. have you seen a dragon anywhere near here?" I said, hoping that someone had seen Mizu-chan.

His eyes widened and shock was in it.

"Dragon...slayer..." his words apparently shocked his partners and the woman immediately ran forward and hugged me. " I'm sorry, your dragon left you." tears were running down her face and I realized she was crying. 

I registered what she was saying and sadly accepted it. 

Why didn't I reject it? 

I long realized the reality when I first woke up with her missing. she also sorta told me the night before she left.

 I patted the woman back and whispered that I was fine.

Mizu-chan also told me to treasure people who cried for you, laughed with you, and got angry for you. those people, she said, are your family. that was the most important lesson she had ever taught me.

I felt another arm wrapping around us with a furry body in the middle. I realized that the man and the cat had joined our hug.

As we sat there in the clearing, I could sense lots of people smiling at us. among them, there was a red dragon, a blonde couple and a man that had black hair and a small girl with white hair holding hands.(yes, this happened after zeref and Mavis passed. just pretend that they finished the hundred year quest.)

those mysterious people were both happy and sad like they knew what was going to happen.

at that moment, I felt that even though we didn't know each other, we were a family.

Ok. this is longer so pls be satisfied! there are spoilers in this one so prepare! leave your comments down below!!!