Chapter 8

Kaiyo's POV

When I was chatting with Raiun, I saw otosan looking like he was gonna kill us. "Rai-kun, do you have any idea why otosan is gonna kill us?" "Nope! We better run anyway," He said while grinning.

We quickly ran out of the guild doors with otosan shouting"Oi! STOP! KAIYO, RAIUN, YA TRAITORS!" 

When we reached a side street, we stopped for a short break. "haaaaa...haaa... Why does he wanna kill us?" Raiun said, panting like crazy.

"Nah, I guess your mum told him something he didn't like. I saw him talking to her before he became angry."

"OIIII" 'he here!' We both gulped and prepared for our fate.

Suddenly, i got an idea.

"Mizu ryuu no hoko!" i aimed my roar to the ground and grabbed onto Rai-kun.

the impact blasted us up into the air and we landed on the roof tops.

Unfortunately, Natsu saw us and chased us.

"Konoyaro! STOP!"

We heard his yelling a mile away.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?!" I shouted over the chaos.

-time skip- when Natsu finally caught Raiyo and dragged them back to the guild.

"huff, huff... WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!" he said while pulling our ears. well, actually it was both sets of parents doing that.

"We had no choice! you looked like you were gonna kill us!" We both shouted while trying to pry ourselves out of their grip.

"Its all Mirajane's fault! She said something about a 'Raiyo'!" Natsu accused the innocent looking shipping devil.

Both Lucy and Laxus understood immediately and started turning punishment to Mira instead.

"M-Mate yo! its Natsu's fault for overreacting!" Mira shot back.

as the entire guild watched the foursome bicker among themselves, Me and Rai-kun were sneaking away.

Once out of earshot, I asked Rai-kun, "What's a Raiyo?" Rai-kun apparently didn't know and shrugged. "Must be something bad if Natsu-nii Got mad!" He speculated.

"Something bad... ka?"

"Yup! We better not mention it in front of them!"

"Hai..."

For those of you who didn't know, 'Mizu ryuu no hoko' means water dragon's roar. school starts the day after tomorrow so I probably can't update the entire year until around August. I promise lots of updates will come in August!