#2 Telling him

LUKE: i was walking downstairs and i was so nervous about about telling Luke the news so i swallowed my pride and i sat on the couch and i told Luke in a scared and nervous voice "i.. um, need to tell you something" and he put down his phone said "okay, about what?" and i almosted started to cry and i said while trying to hold back my tears "im pregnant." and i started to cry and Luke looked at me and said "what? you must be kidding me" and i said "im not kidding, i took a test and it came back positive" and i pulled the test out of my pocket and gave it to him and he put his hand over his mouth and said "oh my god.. i cant believe this" and i look at him and said "i know your mad, and if you want it's okay of you leave. i understand" and he put his hand on my hand looked at me and said "im not leaving" and i looked at him and said "wait, what.. so you want to keep this baby?" and he said "yea.. if you wanna" and i put my head on his shoulder and said in a quiet and shy voice while wiping my eye "okay.."

ASH: Ashton just got back and i was so scared and walked in the saying "hey babe!" and i said "hey" back and my head started to hurt just thing about telling Ashton the news so walked up to him and said "i really need to tell you something serious" and said "okay so tell me" and took a drink of his water and i sighed saying "im.. pregnant" and he spitted out his water saying "what??" and i looked at him and said to him "yesterday i took a test and it came back positive" and put his hand on his forehead saying "i dont even know what to say.." and i put his hand on my belly/bump and my head on his shoulder and i said "are you ready to become a parent? because im not" and he looked at me and said "yea. i think im ready" and lightly kissed me on the forehead

MIKEY: i just got back from the hospital and Mikey was still sleeping so i tapped him on the shoulder and whispered in his ear "Micahel..." and he didnt wake up so i shouted at the top of my lungs "MICHAEL GET YOUR LAZY BUTT UP!" and he fell on the bed and he said "dude! what was that for?" and i said "i have something to tell you!" and he ughed and said "can you please have it for tomorrow?" and laughed and said "no" and he said "fined, just tell me know" and i not nervous and said "alrighty, put promise me you wont freak out!" and i he pinky promised me and said "okay" and i said "im... pregnant" and he kind freaked out and "YOUR WHAT?!?!" and i shouted and said "im pregnant!" and he said "oh my god." did u take a test?" and i said "no. while you were sleeping i went to the doctors they did an ultrasound and they said i was pregnant" and i said slowly and quietly "with twins" and he said in a freaked out voice "TWINS??" and i said sat in the bed and nodded saying "yes" and i started to get emotional and started to cry a little and he sat next to me and i put my head on his shoulder and said "im not ready!"

CAL: i laid down on the bed to take a nap but it was hard because i was having horrible cramps and i couldnt stop think about me being pregnant and Cal got home and i woke and asked him "where have you been?" and he said "i was at the bank" and i said "oh okay.." and i laid back down and Cal noticed i was hiding something and he asked me "is there something wrong with you?" and i said "no, why would you think that?" and he said "just wondering because your not acting like your self" and i ughed and said "okay, there kinda something you need to know.." and he said "okay. what is it?" and i got up and i bited my lip and i said "i'm.. pregnant" and he gave me a shocked looked and said "are you serious?" and i said "yes! here's the test" and looked at the the test and and sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at me and said "i cant believe this is happening" and i got next to him and said "me neither but to be honest, i'm kinda excited" and he giggled and said "me too" and i said "your only saying that to be nice, i know your nervous and your bluffing" and he said "maybe," and rolled my eyes and pulled him down to kiss him and he started laughing and i started to laugh and he kissed me on the cheek.