#15 labor/delivery part 2

LUKE: Luke was asleep and i was still in pain but i started to feel leaking and i started to get worried and i realized that my water broke and i told i woke up Luke and he woke up and he asked "what is it?" and i said "Luke my water finally woke" and he started to get excited and saying "so it's time, the baby is coming?!" and i smiled and nodded saying "yea" so Luke got the nurse and i started to go in the labor and the nurse came back and told me it was time to push but i got really scared and i finally started to push but Luke couldn't stand to see me in pain and he held my hand so tight and i stoped and said out of breath "i cant push anymore" and Luke grabbed my hand and looked at me and said "you have to, it's gonna be okay" and my eyes started to get watery and i said "okay" i started pushing and the nurse said the head was almost out and i pushed harder and harder i started to lose breath an finally the nurse the said the head was out but the worst part was the shoulders but i started pushing and finally the baby was out and the nurse said to me "you can stop pushing" and she grabbed the baby and cleaned it and i said while still out of breath "is it a boy or girl?" and she looked at me and said "it was a girl" and i Luke smiled and said "so i guess i won the bet" and i laughed and said "what bet? we never had a bet" and he giggled and said "whatever" and  he cut the umbilical cord and the nurse gave me the baby and i said "so now that i knew your a girl i'm probably gonna name you Daniella" and i looked at luke and said "isn't she perfect?" and he smiled and said "yea, just like you" and i blushed and he Luke kissed me on the cheek. i couldn't believe we are now parents. Luke couldn't take his eyes off of her, we were head over heels excited!

Daniella Marie Hemmings born on June 4th at 1:36am

ASH: the nurse told me it was time to push and i got nervous so i asked Ashton "can i please hold your hand?" and he nodded and said "sure" and he gave me his hand i started pushing and the nurse told me "a few more pushes until the head is out" and i was sweating and i was in so much and Ashton hated seeing me in pain but he promised he would never leave my side no matter what and the nurse said to me "the head is almost out, keeping pushing" and i almosted screamed but Ashton said to me "your gonna be alright, keep pushing" and i heard crying and i knew the baby was born and i was out of breath but i was kinda excited that the baby was finally born! the nurse cleaned him off and asked if i wanted to cut the umbilical cord and i started crying and nodded she gave me scissors and i cut the cord and she swaddled the baby and gave him to me and i said "hi cutie, i'm so gad your finally here" and Ashton almost started crying and he said "he is so handsome just like me" and i smiled and looked at him said "he's so perfect" and i looked at the baby and said "your name is Cameron" my eyes were glued to his face. Ash and i were in love with Cameron.

Cameron James Irwin born on May 27th at 5:11pm

MIKEY: I woke and my stomach was killing and i hear crying and i asked Michael "is the c-section over?" and he smiled and said "yea it only took two minutes" and i sighed and said "thank god, but where are the babies?" and he said "there cleaning them off" and i tried sitting up but i felt so much pain because they got finished stitching me up and i said Michael "which one was born first?" and Michael said "i think the girl" and the doctor asked me if i wanted to cut the cord and i said "yea" and they gave me scissors and i cutted both cords for both babies and they swaddled them and they gave me the girl and i was almost crying because they looked so beautiful and i whispered to her "hi princess, your name is Ashlynn" and Michael sat next to me and put his head on my shoulder and i smiled and the doctor gave me they boy and i started to cry and i said to the boy "hi handsome, your name is Christopher" and his eyes opened up and they were green like Michael's and Ashlynn's eyes are hazel like mine but they were so perfect and i couldn't take my eyes off of them both.

Ashlynn Elizabeth Clifford born on July 10th at 3:04

Christopher Joe Clifford born on July 10th at 3:06

CAL: I was in pain but i was really calm but Calum was so scared about having the baby early and i said "how are you so calm about this?" and i said "Calum, just please stay calm, everything will be alright" and he sigh and said "are you sure?" and i nodded saying "im 100% sure" and the doctor walked in and said it was time to push and i almost got nervous but i said "okay" and on the count of three i started pushing it really hurt but i knew i wanna be okay because Cal was holding my hand but i really started to feel a lot of pain and the doctor said "the head is almost out, just a few more pushes" and i took a deep breath and i started pushing and finally the head was out but the worst part was the shoulders but i held Calum's hand tight and pushed harder and harder until the doctor told me to stop i finally knew the baby was born because i heard crying and Cal cut the cord and they started cleaning her and they swaddled her and gave her to me and i lightly gasped and i held her and her eyes opened they were a really dark brown and i looked at Cal and said "i cant believe she's finally here" and i smiled and said "me too" and i looked at the baby and said "hi cutie, your name is McKayla and i'm your mommy" and she feel asleep but my eyes were so attached to her face.

McKayla Rose Hood born on March 13th at 9:14am

((OMFG, THE FEELS!!!)) lol, hope you guys enjoyed i'm gonna do a baby series soon :)