#11 deciding on birth ideas

LUKE: i was on my phone doing some research on birth plans and Luke walked in and ask "so what are you doing?" and i told him "nothing much just doing research" and sat on the bed and asking "what kinda research?" and i put my phone down and said "birth ideas" and he asked "what kinda birth plans?" and I said "there is normal birth and there's c-section" and he said "which one are doing?" and I said "normal" and he put his head on my shoulders and his hands oh my bump and saying "you still nervous about the baby?" and I said "a little bit but I'm kinda excited but I do hate waiting" and he said "i still wanna know the gender" and smiled and said "me too" he kissed my cheek.

ASH: Ashton was still asleep and I was online trying to find a birth plan Ash woke up and asked "what are you doing its 5 in the morning?" And I said "sorry I'm trying to think of what I'm gonna do" and he said "but why?" and looked at him and said "because I'm only two months away from giving birth and I wanna be prepared so I'm thinking about doing water birth" and he said "why don't you just do normal?" and i told him "its the same but I'm doing it in water" and he said "okay" and laid back down and I shut down the laptop and laid down next to him.

MIKEY: Michael was in the kitchen getting some to eat while I was online trying to find birth plans and Michael asked me do you know what birth gonna do?" and I said "yes, I am doing c-section" and he asked "what is that?" And I said "they cut me open" and said "why don't you do regular birth?" and I told him "because that will hurt" and he said "okay" and walked back in the kitchen.

CAL: I was on the phone with Cal talking about Birth plans and I told him "I'm thinking about doing normal birth" and he said "that's okay if you want to that" and I told him "we need to start shopping for clothes and the nursery because baby will be here soon and we need to prepared" and he said "tomorrow we'll start doing that" and I said to him "good because I've got the whole nursery planned out"