#6 starting to show

LUKE: Luke was at the store and i was in our bedroom staring at my bump saying to myself "i wonder if its okay to wear a girdle" and Luke walked in laughing saying "but wouldn't that hurt the baby?" i look at him said "have you seen my bump lately? i know im almost ten weeks but i look so fat" and he smiled and walked in and hugged me saying "no you dont" and i giggle saying "really? because is how pregnancy works and im not liking it" and he was rubbing my belly/bump and kissed my neck and said "i cant wait nine months for this baby to be born" and i smiled and said "same. i just cant believe were gonna be parents. what if im not gonna be a good mother" and he said "your gonna be a good mother i know it" and i smiled and said "i hope so" and he said "trust me you will kids love you" and i said "yea your right" and he kissed me on the cheek and i said to him "my stomach is killing so im going to bed" and he said "but it's only ten you usually go to bed at midnight" and i said in tired voice "i know but not anymore" and i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and he said "okay, goodnight i guess" and i said "i'll see you in the morning, love ya" and i hugged and kissed him and i pulled my hair in a ponytail and jump in bed and Luke tucked me in and kissed my forehead.

ASH: i just turn fifteen weeks and my bump was already starting to show and Ashton walked up behind me and said "for fifteen weeks you look good" and i giggled and said "do you really mean it or are you just saying that to make me happy?" and he hugged me saying "i mean it" and he kissed me on the cheek and i said "i really hope im gonna be a good mother" and he smiled and said "babe, your gonna be a great mother i know it" and i smiled and said "i really hope your right because im so nervous" and he said "i am too but im still excited" and i smiled from ear to ear saying "i cant believe this is happening im still not ready" and he said "i know u arent but i am" and i said "i know your gonna be the better parent im gonna be the worst" and he said "no your not and i know because you love kids and kids love you back" and i said "i know it's only nine but im going to bed my feet and bump is killing me" so i walked in bedroom and sat on the bed to set the alarm and put my hair in a bun and Ash hugged me and said "goodnight my beautiful queen" and kissed me on the forehead and I said "aww Stop your making me blush"

MIKEY: i turn twelve weeks today and looking at my bump in the mirror feels weird and when ever I wake up every morning Michael always has something sweet to say I was looking at my bump and I said "you better not be born with multicolored hair or else were gonna have problem" and Michael was cracking up behind me saying "you know what I tweeted was a joke" and I said "I hope so because I will kill you if one of our babies has rainbow hair" and he said "your just having mood swings" and I said "probably but Michael I'm scared what they hate me! I know I'm gonna be a bad mom" and he said while walking up to me "no your gonna be a great mom!" and rubbing my bump and I said "I hope I am" and I started to have cramps so I said to him "I'm gonna go take a nap, please wake me up when its time for dinner" and he said "okay" and walked out of the room

CAL: I'm turning nine weeks tomorrow and i was sleeping and Cal was so in love with my bump that every morning I would wake to him rubbing it and talking it and I found it so cute and I got a pretty good feeling that Cal was gonna be a good father and i said to him "Cal, do u think I'll be a bad mother?" And he said "no why would u think that" and I said to him "I don't know because this is our first child and I'm so scared" and he smiled and said "don't be, you'll make a great mom" and I smiled and blushed and said to him "I hope so and you'll make a great dad" and he laughed and said "i know" and i said "whats so funny?" and he said "nothing but we all know you'll make a better parent" and i said "probably also im going to take a nap because im in so much pain right now" and he said "okay" and got and said "see ya later" and smile and said "okay"