#7 first kick

LUKE: Luke was sitting on the couch and playing on his phone and i was eating a bag of chips and watching tv and i got thirsty so i got up and went to get something to drink and i grabbed a coke and opened it and starting drinking and Luke looked at me and said "really? nothing for me?" and i said "sorry, next time i'll ask" and sat back down and started eating the chips and i got a notification on my phone and i picked up my phone and i got a text from Luke saying "can i please have some chips?" and i laughed and said "you do realize im sitting right next to you" and he smiled and said "i know" and i handed him the bag of chips and i started drinking my coke and got a weird feeling and i felt a kick and i dropped my coke and said "really? that was the last one"  and Luke looked at me and said "what was that for?" and i started giggling and said "i think the baby just kicked me" and he said "really?" and i looked at him and said "yea" and he started cracking up and said "im already loving this baby" and i said "shut up and just help me clean this up" and he said "okay" and i got another notification on my phone and Luke tweeted "baby Hemmo just kicked Y/N so hard she spilled her coke everywhere" and i look at him and said "really?" and he laughed and said "sorry i had to" and i giggled  saying "idiot"

ASH: I was taking a nap and Ash was watching tv and all day i've been having a weird feeling like i was being kicked and i woke up with horrible pain and i went to the bathroom and i walked out moaning and Ash said "im guessing your having mood swings" and i said "no i've been having a weird feeling like im being kicked" and he laughed and said "alright" and was on his phone and i said to him "okay you gotta feel this i swear i feel kicking" and i put his hand my bump and he said "why am i doing this?" and i said "just wait" and there was a kick and he opened his eyes wid and said "woah.." and i said "i know, it feels so weird but i kinda like it anyway" and he said "same here" and i sat next to him i said to him "ugh, i cant wait until is baby is out of me because lately it's been hard for me to use the bathroom, sleep and eat" and he looked at me saying "why eating?" i said to him "because i've been having awful cravings" and he said to me "true because last night you ate broccoli, and you hate broccoli" and i laughed saying "i know"

MIKEY: Me and Mikey were at the mall and Michael was at the food court ordering food and i was sitting at the table waiiting for him when i started to feel kicking and when he got back with the food and i said "i not hungry right now, can i get a to go box" and he said "why?" and i said "i dont know, i guess i've been having pain all day like im being kicked" and he said "just take pain killers" and i looked at him and said "Michael, i cant im because pregenant with twins in case you forgot" and he laughed and said "i know" and i took a drink and said "i cant wait until there born" after i said that i felt a kick and almost chocked on my drink saying "oh my god, again? really?" and Michael started laughing and said "let me guess, another kick" and i said "yea, ugh pregnancy is the worst but that kick just made hungry" so i grabbed a slice of pizza and Michael said "do you still want a to go box or?" and i said "nahh, im fine" and he got on his phone and i got a notification from twitter that Michael tweeted "one of the twins just kick Y/N so hard she almost chocked on her drink!" and i rolled my eyes at him laughing and saying "idiot"

CAL: it was only seven in the morning and i was having awful pain and i woke Cal up but he was a heavy sleeper so i shaked him and keep saying his name really queit and i finally yelled his name and he woke up saying "what was that for?" and i said "because im having bad pain" and he said "just take pain killers" and i said "i already tried but it didnt work" and i laid back down and sighed saying "i cant for this thing to be born" and i felt a kicked and i said "sorry, for an unborn your kinda mean" and he laughed and i started laughing and said "shut up" and i got up and went to get something to drink and felt another kick and i said "really? again? ugh. i really want you out"