Chapter 14: You Will Be Found (Reprise)

Virgil was video chatting Logan. He was desperately trying to fix things.

"Look, I've been a bad co-President, I know that. And I'm sorry. But you were right, you were absolutely right, and I'm back and rededicating myself to doing everything I can do to make this work."

Logan deadpanned. "Too late. I've moved on."

"Moved on?"

"You made it abundantly clear to me that you're not very interested in being a part of the Janus Project."

Virgil sputtered. "I-I can make more videos, write more blog stuff-"

"I can do all of that myself."

"It's not the same. You know it's not the same." He countered. "People want to hear what I have to say, I was his best friend."

"You know," Logan folded his arms, "frankly, Virgil? I'm starting to think if that's even true."

Virgil freezes. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You keep saying you were best friends, you are a figurative broken record about it but nobody ever saw you together." Logan pointed out. "No one knew you were friends."

"He didn't want us to talk-"

"-at school, I know the story. We all know the story."

"You've seen the emails-"

"Do you know how easy it is to create a fake email and backdate emails? Because I do."

Virgil stumbles, reaching for anything.

"You know what? I don't have time for this. I have to fundraise seventeen thousand dollars." Logan finished before Virgil cut him off.

"I can prove it. Here."

Logan opened the document containing a picture of the letter.

"If we weren't friends, then why did he write his suicide note to me?"

"Oh my god... 'Dear Virgil Sanders'.."

"No one has seen this."

"'It turns out, this wasn't an amazing day after all. This isn't going to be an amazing week or an amazing year'."

"You can't show it to anyone, okay?" Virgil addressed him.

"This is exactly what people need to see. We need something to create new interest."

"Can you please delete it now?"

"Don't you care about building the orchard?" Logan asked, eyes scanning the letter over and over. "This is the key to making Janus's dream come true."

"No it isn't."

It's too late.

Logan Beck (Co-President) has made a post to The Janus Project:

Dear Janus Project Community...

"You put it online."

Janus's note is a message to all of us. Share it with as many people as you can. Post it everywhere.

"Logan please you need to take it down!"

If you've ever get alone, like Janus, then please consider making a donation to the Janus Picani Memorial Orchard. No amount is too small.

Mira2004: have people seen this?
maxkingok: Janus's suicide note
Forward
OnTheEdge: the whole world needs to see this.
Re-post.
Kikidoyouloveme: this is why the orchard is so important. I just gave fifty dollars and everyone needs to give as much as they can.
Jaymay: his parents resent him.
lololololol: he wrote his suicide note to Virgil because his family didn't give a shit. By the way, his family is extremely rich.
Forward
Share
Like
thatsthat22: maybe they should've spent their money on helping their son.
nobodyknows: Virgil Sanders was the only one who was paying any attention.
Favorite
Share
Forward.
Whoevenareyou: "Like all my hope is pinned on Patton" Patton is a stick up bitch. I go to school with him, trust me.
Share
Forward
Suckadick: Remy Picani is a corporate layer who only cares about himself.
Pussybitch: Emile Picani is one of those disgusting homos.