The party

A A L I Y A H P O V
You could say im well known around my school , put its only because I can dance and my clothing , That everybody and they momma wear , not to be cocky or anything. I spot my twin with Elijah and Terrence so I got over there but Kaylah goes with her friends , her and terrence used to date but some shit went down , now they hate each other. Not my problem but best believe if he ever disrespect my sister im on him , period.

But theres one biggg problem , Landon , Elijah and Terrence are bloods. Tragicc but I been they friend since middle school before they did all this shit sooo. But anyways Bartier Cardi by Cardi B and 21 savage and I got hype , then my sister came over and the formed a circle and then 21 savage part came on so I threw but a B and a C , imma get my ass whopped but heyyy fuck it. Then envy me came on and I have on a dress so I just let Kaylah do it then I did the fighting demons one. Then everybody got hype again , it was t'd. No cap . Then No Mentions  by nba youngboy came on , of course I rapped the whole song , thats my favorite rapper ya heard.

After that , we all just sat down and smoked and by this time I was high as a kite then " Back that azz up " came on and thats everybody and they mom favorite song so I started twerking on Kaylah then we switched and then her boyfriend Christian came so we switched spots then I was twerking on some boy. When I felt eyes on me I was met with Dave and His homeboys angry eyes , including izzy but I was having fun shit , the song was over and I got his number , he was cute.

" these 2 girls wanna fight us " kaylah said coming up to me , I dont have time for the bullshit " where they at " she showed them to me and I walked over there " so u wanna fight wussup " I said squaring up

" these 2 girls wanna fight us " kaylah said coming up to me , I dont have time for the bullshit " where they at " she showed them to me and I walked over there " so u wanna fight wussup " I said squaring up. " um i said I did but I - " I cut her off bu decking her in the mouth and Kaylah went in on the other bitch. I was beating her ass , all face shots I grabbed her head and slammed it into the floor and kept punching her and I heard my brother say" STOP BRA DAMN" while trying to grab kaylah I dragged the girl out of the house and she ran off crying. I walked back in the party then sat with the boy Keith I twerked on , lando , elijah and terrence and Kaylah came back to. " damn you beat her ass inna dress " Elijah said laughing and landon just had this hand over his mouth. and Keith was shocked. My brother David walked up and was like " Lets. Fucking. Go. " " LeTS FucKiNg Go , im not going no where nigga " I said laughing and sitting back. im high asb then he grabbed me and put me over his shoulder " BYE GUISEE " I yelled laughing , they was all laughing and waving.

We got outside and I saw the girl again but she has a nigga wit her , " you hit my girl " he said looking mad " YoU HIt My GirL , duh nigga aint that what she said ? " then he punched me hella hard making me stumble back , so I just uppercut his ass cuz my hands bi-sexual. I saw Kaylah ran in the house I guess to go get Dave. Then he slapped me , and thats when I got pissed and then kicked him in the balls , he fell , then I hit em wit the 2 piece no biscuit.

Then this nigga hit me hella hard like I had to take so steps back , that shit hurt , and my ears ringing " BRA WHAT THE FUCK " I said sitting on the ground like yall don't understand I think he knocked something loose. Then he grabbed my hair thats a no , I got my ass up and just hit him wit my knuckles in the jaw and he fell to the ground I think I knocked him out. Then I just fell wit my ears still ringing , then kaylah ran up to me wit Landon , Elijah , Terrence , David , Izzy and Quando running out. Damn she got the whole gang. Then she tried to lift me up " DAMN BITCH HOL ON " I said sittin back down " aye dawg u good " Elijah said walkin up to me and I shook my head no. Then I felt my eyes rolling back. " AYO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITCHU " dave said yelling " why u yelling dawg " I said crying . " why yo eyes rolling back " Landon asked looking stupid. " I dont kno my eyes ringing to so could u stop the yelling it dont help at all" I said getting up just to fall back down and then the man got up.

" Ayo bra watchu do to my girl" izzy asked " I hit her a little to hard I can admit that " he said looking scared. " bro ion think imma make it " i said. then Kaylah started laughing " im sorry but that shit is funny " was the last thing I heard before my eyes rolled back and the last thing I heard was everybody yelling my name before I blacked out.

D A V E P O V
While we was jumping this nigga Kaylah yelled " SHES DEAD " which made me freeze along wit everybody I looked over and saw Aaliyah on the ground wit her eyes closed. I rushed to her and then ran to my car and everybody else got in theres and we sped to the hospital and they took her immediately. I tried to go with her but they said I couldn't. Then my parents came yelling and I told them the story and my mom cried.
1 hour later -
the doctor finally came and he said " Im sorry to inform you that she didnt make it " and with that he walked away. " THE FUCK U MEAN SHE AINT MAKE IT " I yelled in anger. Izzy and Quando punched he wall and my mom and sister just cried.

" Im sorry is this the Henderson family? " A female doctor came in. " Yes why wussup " I said walking up to her. " She is fine , and in room 206 " she said about to walk away. " a doctor just told her she didnt make it so what the fuck is going on here " my dad said mad. " Im sorry but im the only nurse monitoring her so I dont know how that is possible. " okay fuck it what room is it again?" " 206 sir " with that we all walked in the room too see her sitting there looking at TV. " SISSTTERR I THOUGHT U DIED " kaylah yelled hugging her. "
nah real gs dont die " she said laughing slightly.
" The doctor said u died " I said chuckling bitterly , imma find that damn doctor. " who the nice lady? " she said with her eyebrows raised. " nah some man " quando said. " oh well damn " she said. " anywayss what we having for dinner tomorrow. " kaylah said laying beside my twin.

A A L I Y A H
" im cooking " my moms boyfriend said. " ill just order some pizza then " i said , im sorry but he cannot cook for shit " oh facts order me some " Dave said " me to " kaylah said " us to " quando said for him and izzy . " ight from where ? " I said getting on my phone " pizza hut " they all said together " what kind ? " pepperoni and sausage and pineapple was all I heard " who df said pineapple I said laughing. " Meee " quando said . " Ight bra l " soooo imma just order everybody they own pizza " I said putting It in my reminders " oh and put pepperoni and pineapples on mine " izzy said . I scrunched my face up and passed my phone around so they could put they orders in it. Once that was done I said " ill order them tmr at like 6:30 since the dinner start at 7:45 ".

" what u ordering " my dad said coming in my room , " pizza for tmr cuz Anthony cooking and dont worry I already got yo name up dere " I said he was smiling and said " my nigga " . My mom was lowkey not tryna laugh and Anthony looked hurt. " yalll so disrespectful " he said getting mad
" I ain't disrespectful im just stating facts , you cannot cook period " I said not crackin a smile while everybody else was laughing. " lil girl " but he got cut off by my dad " dont even think about it " then the doctor came in wit the discharge papers and then I got dressed and then went home , since me have a guest bedroom Izzy and Quando are staying over since they already have clothes over heree some how , I already knew quando but not izzy , but he ight. I took another shower and then got in bed and put my ipad ,    watch , my phone and beats on the charger and once my head hit that pillow I was out like a light.
———-
How was this?