oh no ma'am.

A A L I Y A H P O V
* 2 weeks later *
wusspoppin folks , its been 2 weeks and I never seen king after I didnt meet up with him that day , I guess thats good. Me and Izzy got into a huge argument and we didnt break up but we not talking.

Right now im at the airport and I look like a whole crip, swear. I have black polo sweatpants with the blue polo symbol , a blue polo jacket and my blue balenciaga speedrunners ( the ones that look like socks ).

Right now im talking to the one and only , Lucas Coly. But its not like we talking talking , I know he has a girlfriend and ian no home wrecker.

Right now we in silence. " girl break ya back to dis " I said lowly , it came on my playlist.
" ahhh I gotta fan. " he said , I heard because I have earphone out just.

" lmao shut up " I said " can we be friends?" he asked. " yea most def " I said " gimme yo phone. " he said . I passed it to him then he passed it back and it said

Yo bestfriend lucas 💞🌴. I started laughing and texting him " this aaliyah " then he saved is as " Aaliyahh my bestie 💓"

" yo girlfriend gon kill u crip." I said laughing. " nah she kno wussup " he said. Oop okayyy.

" our flight boarding , lets bounce " I said. We got on the plane and turns outtt we sit by each other. He put his head on my shoulder . Getting to comfortable sirr.

He got on his phone and stayed like that and Kaylah gave me a " bitch what he doing " look. I gave her that " ion kno hoe " look because since its 3 seats she sat beside me.

" u finna die hoe " kaylah said nodding her head at izzy staring me down. " nah his ass aint talked to me in 2 fucking weeks, fuck him " I said laying back.

Lucas recorded me on snap and I posed and he posted it and then the flight took off , he laid his head on the window , and fell asleep.

Me and Kaylah looked at each other and busted out laughing. I dont know why we just did , and dave gave us that " keep playing " look and we shutup fast hoe.

*3 hours and 45 minutes later. *
We landed and I woke up lucas , he hugged me and we just rocked back and fourth for the longest and then went to his uber. I got in my uber with Kaylah I guess the boys taking something else.

We got to the house and I saw my door fixed " yea that's what i thought " I mumbled under my breathe. I opened the door and saw the boys already there. Da fuck?

" yall niggas flew here? " Kaylah asked making me laugh , I put my luggage down and went downstairs and grabbed my keys " Im out " I said

" where u going " Dave and Kaylah asked ." back to the block " I said walked towards the door. "
im coming to. " Kaylah said walking towards me.

" nah hell nah , shit too hot right now " Dave said about to get up.

" nigga im gucci " I said about to walk out before Quando and Izzy came and grabbed us.

" mane get the fuck off me " I said pushing Izzy off me , like nigga we aint talked in 2 weeks , youn needa touch me.

" can yall just talk already like damn " Quando said rolling his eyes , " nope and nigga shut the fuck up , u talk to damn much " I said laughing and walking towards the door again.

I got in my car and turned it on about to pull off until I saw Kaylah running towards my car with her shoes In her hand , I pressed the unlock button and then she got in and I pulled off.

* 2 hours later *
We now on the block and I see a all black van pull up. " go get in the car , NOW " I told kaylah and she did as I said.

Then shots starting ringing off and I shot back , I seen one boy go down and the person in the Passenger seat is shot , I felt a bullet graze my arm " FUCK " I said still shooting. They pulled off