well damn.

A A L I Y A H P O V
I woke up to izzy laying on my chest and I reached for my phone but quickly realized he fucking threw it.

I grabbed his phone and seen it was 11 am and I saw some messages
From : Z😍👀 : did I leave my earing in yo car when we "talked" yesterday morning? Text me when u can bae💞. read 8:37 am
From : AlldatAssAmber 😛 : izzy I havent seen u in 2 days . when u coming threw? Read 9:37am

Bra this nigga deadass just blew me , I pushed him off of me and I went to the bathroom and took a 30 minute shower. Brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I put on my brown sweater , my black ripped jeans and my chestnut UGGS with bows on the back and my furry headband.

I walk into my room and hit izzy on his chest and he shot up , " its 11:45 and u should check yo phone crip " I said too him.

He looked at his phone and said " baby I - " but I cut him off.

" nah u good crip u dont gotta explain. " I said grabbing my now broken phone and threw it into my trashcan in my room.

I grabbed my keys and say Kaylah dressed and looking bored.

" lets bounce " I said to her " where we going? " she asked back

" to get me a new phone , izzy threw mine and it cracked " I said " damn sus" she said laughing.

" AALIYAH " izzy said coming downstairs but I went out the door and to my car. I got in and so did Kaylah.

Fast forward ... I now have the xs max and  a new all black apple watch. I got Kaylah the red XR and a rose gold apple watch.

" thanks again susterrr " she said cheesing and hugging me.

" no problem sussss " I said smiling and pulling into the driveway.

we got out the car and went into the house to see all the boys sitting on the couch. " poppin crips " I said walking into the kitchen.

" poppin sus " I heard all of dem hear expect izzy who said " hey baby " . I ignored that. I grabbed some more hot Funyuns and a soda.

I went into the living room and sat on the space beside Kentrell and started humming a song.

" cut my ties wit my people now my grandfather poppin , run it up all by myself and now they neva gon stop me " i hummed on my phone.

" yo sus u good? " Dave asked me. " always " I winked at him.

" im going to take a nap and so yea , bye bye" I said walking upstairs but heard Izzy big ass feat following me.

I huffed in frustration and walked into my room and went around izzy to my dresser and pulled put some spandex, I put them on and layed my pants and uggs out just incase I needed them.