aGlitchNamedDanie

@aGlitchNamedDanie:
I DARE GRIAN AND MUMBO TO PRANK ISKALL AND XEE SUU MAAAAAAA

_________

Mumbo was strolling around his base when he caught a glimpse of a blond bro flying around. "Hey Grian, what's up?"

"Oh! Mumbo! There you are!" Grian said, crashing down before Mumbos feet.

"Grian are you okay?"

"No! The author just read to me a dare by someone named aGlitchNamedDanie who dared you and me to prank Iskall and X!"

Mumbo shrugged, "oh, well that's not that bad..."

STOP BREAKING WALLS GRIAN!

"I'm sorry! I can't help it!"

FINE! Keep going...

Grian sighed, "okay"

"Well, what're we gonna do?" Asked Mumbo before he realized the expression on Grians face.

"Yeah, I didn't think this through..."

They sat down together for hours without even a single idea.

"Well... We could... Try to make a Redstone trap..."

"Yeah... But that's a bit too basic... I got loads of ideas, but I don't think it'll make the person that dared us happy enough"

"So we're pushing limits...?"

"Yup"

"Well then, didn't you used to be a TNT lover?"

"What about it?"

"How about we TOGETHER, make a Redstone contraption, that drops them into an obsidian box, and then we just wait until they realize that their tools are gone and they have no way of getting out!"

"How do we do that?"

"Simple, we destroy their beds, kill them, push them into a hole, then, they are in a one way out tunnel, they take the one way out, only to have them dropped in the obsidian box!"

"Mumbo? You sure you worked all of that up?"

"No, it was mostly the author's idea"

I'm Sam BTW

"Oh" Mumbo smiled, "Sorry, it was Sam's idea"

"Hey Sam?"

Yeah Grian?

"Where did the name Sam come from?"

None of your business!

A friend gave me the name...