giratinashelper cuz i say so

Jeez... When I'm tired, my stories look so much more professional... XD

Like, I didn't even know I could come up with those words...

Desolation? When did I hear that?

Especially expeditiously, jeez, where did that come from? XD

---Recap what happened---

-Cleo summoned Cthulhu.
-Grian and Mumbo argued to other team.
-Grian saw Cthulhu and flew of startled.
-Mumbo went back to his base carrying self doubt and depression.
-Grian is thinking of heading over to Mumbos base, so that Mumbo can protect him.

Ready now...?

HERE WE GO!

---!WOHOO ADVENTURE!---

"I am not a spoon, if anything, I may not be useful as a 'mole' but I am great at something..." Mumbo got off his knees, smiling gratefully at his redstone, as he was given all the time he needed to think about what really happened. "Just some misunderstanding"

Grians heart wasn't doing great, beats were missed, but that wouldn't stop this Hermit from escaping.

 As long as Cthulhu doesn't know where he is, Grian will hopefully be fine.

The builder threw himself into the sky, and dropped himself right through his building, from a massive hole up on top of the roof.

"I'm not safe this way," The man thought, swiftly dropping a firework, and bailing through the front door, spiraling around before reaching to the top.

"Mumbo..." He thought, "he might be in his base! I can stay there!"

Sure, at first he had self-doubt, but the thing about him is that self-control always beats self-doubt. (I mean srsly guys, if ur depressed, go get itself fresh air and have a think, it's amazing with how easy it is to just, fall to your knees, but manage to get back up so easily.)

The moustachless man got up, suddenly mentally powerful.

Rockets from a distance ricocheted over from yonder, growing louder and louder by the second, becoming obvious enough for him to tell who was coming.

"Oh good, Grian's here, that'll make it easier for me to apologize," he thought. Walking over to the builder, only to see fear pulse through Grians heart.

The builder was going too fast, the Hermit was about to crash, he needed to think fast.

Thinking fast wouldn't a problem, especially for Grian when flying, all he needed to do was swoop up, and slowly fall, Mumbo knows what to do after that. "He probably doesn't..." A voice ran through Grians mind, it was obvious that Grian was doubting his own best bro. (Anyone else can relate? Cuz I'm on Mumbos side)

Before he knew it, he was too close to crashing, it was impossible to save himself now. The builder closed his eyes accepting death, "at least I'm not dying from Cthulhu" he thought.The crash didn't come. Concerned, he opened his lids, noticing two arms holding him, and a warm smile.

"M-Mumbo...?" He managed to breath out. "Am I dead?"

There was a small chuckle, from the shaved man. "Sure Grian, welcome to heaven!" He joked.

Mumbo carefully placed down Grian, "glad to see no broken bones on your way here""So this is not heaven?"

"What? Did you have doubt in me or something? I'm not a complete spoon, come on!" He kept on joking.

A flash of guilt ran over Grians face, "is he a spoon? Or is he your best friend?" Now Grian understood what that meant.

It wasn't hard to tell that the Civil War has changed the way he treated Mumbo, like an older version of bullying.

Mumbo talked back at Grian, cause Mumbo felt like Grian saw him as nothing, and here he is now, noticing the man being happy, instantly changing his feelings, only because Grian almost killed himself. (I wish MY friends were like that! XD)

When the Redstone God noticed his friends face, it was obvious that something was wrong. "Grian, everything okay? You seem afraid." He pointed out.

"Uh, what- hm- uh... No. Everything in life has just tipped over, and I need to stay somewhere, this is the closest place I could find." He answered remembering the Elder God.

Mumbos thoughts expeditiously changed from joking around to concerned "Why what happened?" He asked.

"I-it's hards t-to explain... I think I'm... G-gonna d-die..."

"Take your time, just stay behind me, and I'll go get my FORK-OF-FRIENDSHIP and whatever I can find that will help make you feel safe, then we can go talk about it down in the water cave.""R-really...?" Grian asked surprised.

"What'd'ya mean? of course, I would! What's an Architect Bro for than?"

Another flash of guilt rushed through Grian. Mumbo though, saw it as fear, and thought to comfort his friend with whatever possible.

-Since when was Ren so wise?-

An hour passed, Grian explained everything about Cthulhu, and their past, let's not forget about how Grian came across the Necronomicon, and it somehow manipulated him into taking selfies and stuff. (XD I had to add that!)

Mumbo was suddenly full of sorrow again, this time, worrying for Grian.

Tears were slowly forming out of Grians deep black eyes, he was vigorously shaking.

"There's gotta be something I can do..." Mumbo thought, "but what..?"

Grian glared at the floor with his saddened grin. His tears ran painfully, thinking about Sam. He looked back up at the Redstoner, knowing that he's the last friend he'll have. Grian didn't want to lose Mumbo. Not even if it took war away from him.

[GO TO THE NEXT PAGE PLZ]