KeichiAkechi

KeichiAkechi:
@birbfantasy  I dare you to write whatever they typed above because I'm to lazy to copy it LOL XD

XD

For those who don't know...

That means I need to swap their personalities XD

YAYY

____________________________________

"Cub... You just gotta admit... There's nothing more beautiful than watching the sunset..." Scar said, taking a deep breath.

The two relaxed themselves, admiring the giant  orange-yellow, glowing orb in the sky.

Obviously they don't believe in blindness, now do they? (I mean c'mon! Ever heard of the 'Ozone Layer'??)

It was a good time for Cub, especially with Scar, after being so busy today.

Except one thing... Scar already hang out with Cub today, and you only get one good time with Scar.

That's when it happened.

*SNAP*

The two jotted up with speed to see nothing, but they now for sure that they heard it.

Cub: S-Scar, did you hear that?

Scar: y-yeah... It didn't sound good...

Cub: what're you thinking?

Scar: the Auth- I mean... Someone's up to something...

Before they could continue the thoughts, Scar ended up falling, ad Cub did so right over his fainted Vex.

_______
Grian

"Iskall... Why does he gotta be like that?" Mumbo sighed.

The two techs of Architechs just watched the Archi of Architechs dancing with the parrots.

Iskall: I kinda wished he did that somewhere else...

Mumbo: agreed...

Distracted, they watched him for a long time until a *SNAP* was heard.

"What th-!" Iskall screeched startled.

But before the techs of Architechs could react properly:

They fainted, Mumbo first, then Iskall right over him.

Confuzzled, Grian hurried over while ignoring he dancing parrots.

"Mumbo!? Iskall!? What on HermitCraft was that!?" He called, kneeling to their level in order to shake them awake.

*SNAP*

Only for the builder to find himself fainting onto the pile too.

_____________
Cow-Grian

He could swear to the world that something felt off.