giratinashelper.. RUSH TO FIN!

I know I said that I wasn't gonna upload, cuz of problems...

But I needed to get my mind off things, and writing is the only thing I can think of...

RIP
Halo, my peacock.
Born: 4 months ago
Died: apparently 2 days ago,

His mother (me) never noticed that he was dying. What a bad owner.

Time currently 11:10pm right now.

-----

At that point Mumbo did something Grian wouldn't have expected, even though he should've. "Gear up, were gonna find the author"

(WELL THIS IS A DRAMATIC PLOT TWIST!)

Mumbo lent Grian some diamond armor, and more food. Plus, some golden apples just in case this Super-Awesome-Plot-Bender tries to attack.

They flew into the sky, and above the atmosphere, waiting...

So that's what happens when you add someone evil like Cthulhu to the story...

Grian: ARE U KIDDING ME??

Mumbo: we are SOOO getting you back!

Mumbo, Cleo's already done that...

Grian: ???

She said that she'll only summon Cthulhu if I let her dare...

Mumbo: and that's bad cuz...?

She dared the audience to ask whether or not I should make a OneShot book...

Grian: WELL IT'S ABOUT DARN TIME!!!!

*mumbles*

Mumbo: anyways, get rid of the Elder God, or I will make you! *holds out enchanted diamond sword*

Jeeeeeeezzzzzz
Foiiiine!

*gives them paper*

Grian: what's this?

Give it to Cleo.
She'll do it for me...

Mumbo: lazy much?

HEY! IM NOT LAZY!
In fact! I'm rushing this chapter cuz I made 3 CHAPTERS for ONE dare!!

*mumbles* stupid corruption whatever that means... Just stupid...

Grian: alright, Mumbo, let's head back down to HermitCraft and pretend we didn't damage the forth wall.

YOU ALREADY BROKE IT ON YOUR FIRST DARE! What're you talking about?

There is no fourth wall here!

-----RIP Halo my pet peacock-----

Grian and Mumbo glided back to the DeathStar-Sphere-Mumball or whatever Mumbo called his storage system, the wind rustled into their skin, as they shook.

"It was so much warmer up there." Grian said, rubbing both shoulders from under his sleeves.

Mumbo nodded in agreement, shivering as he covered his ears that felt like they were being penetrated by the cold.

"Let's head on over to the battlefeild, you said that the monstrous thing was last seen by you there?" Asked the Redstoner.

Grian kept quite, but silently nodded, waiting for Mumbo to jump off the edge before his friend could catch up and follow.

--My bird Halo only got to live 4 months of his life... HE WAS JUST A CHILD!--

Joe stood outside the fake entrance of the G-Team base, noticeably waiting for something, since he held a tormented look on his face.

The pair dropped themselves right at Joe's feet, while he studied the diamond armour that hung around them, which for some reason made his pained heart change from sadness, to easement.

"Joe, is everything okay?" Asked Grian, but judging by how the Hermit just shook his head and said nothing, the answer was;

No. Nothing is 'okay'

It was in his voice, after all, he didn't say a word. If Joe isn't speaking, then something was obviously off.

(Running out of battery r u kidding me? Probably just life telling me that I'd be better off asleep...?)

-Temporary 3 seconds
Good Night...-

-okay it's another day and I'm awake now-

The two followed Joe inside, something's going on...

Once they got in, Jevin, Cleo, Stress, Tango, and Iskall (and whoever I'm missing in G-Team) stood right at the door.

The two noticed how suspicious they were, nobody was talking.

"CTHULHU? WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?" Mumbo yelled threateningly, having his voice echo across the building. The others were surprised by the amount of fury in his tone. (NICK FURY!)

Just then, someone ascended from the water elevator.

Was it Cthulhu?
O NAH!

Grian started shivering, but quickly managed to hide it when pulling out his sword.

Mumbo, on the other hand, seemed mad as hell, his face said you're-gonna-die. (Why? Oh hell knows... Probably cuz someone shook Grian)

The pair readied their swords, the plan was about to take action.

Until a sudden crack was heard, distracting The Lord just enough to bring in a fully armored up STAR team through the walls.

False snuck up behind the monstrous looking monster first. Only to be flipped infront of him. (Martial arts? What?)

Everyone was battling everyone.

--Who cares how the battle went? My writing is playing poor on me right now. Let's just cut to the chase--

Both teams were panting. Everyone except the suddenly OP mumbo and STAR team were shaking.

As for Grian, he walked to Cleo, even if she was obviously tired. "Cleo, read this..."

Cleo took the weird paper, as she read out loud; "Cleo, thanks for cooperating! NOW GO CLEAN IT UP AND GET RID OF HIM! I'LL DO YOU'RE STINKING DARE!"

Cleo groaned as she headed off to work. She got what she wanted in the end.

SCREW U CLEO!
But ur right, I actually liked the comments there...

Cleo: HAHA! YEAH!

-MAGICAL END CARD-

Heyo readers!
I am never using Microsoft again.

Note to self:
Get a new draft book. ASAP

Now its time to do the next ask/dare!