1

"Daehyun! I need to go to the store!" Taeha yelled to her husband, noticing that they had run out of the cereal that her sons loved so much, along with some other things. "Alright. Are you taking the boys with you or do you want me to keep then while you're gone?" Daehyun asked, carrying their sleepy son Baekhyun, their younger son Taehyung following closely in little waddles.

"Well, Baek is clearly too sleepy to go so...I'm not taking him, but I'll ask Tae." Taeha replied and Daehyun nodded and walked to the couch, cradling the sleepy boy in his arms.

"TaeTae, do you wanna come with mommy to the grocery store?" She asked, picking the three year old up, who nodded happily, "mommy, what about dada? And Baekie?" Taehyung asked cutely with a small tilt of his head.

"They're staying at home, sunshine. Now, let's get  some warm clothes so you don't get cold outside" his mother said, softly caressing the soft fur on the ears on his head.

_-_-_

As little Taehyung and his mother exited the store, getting ready for the short walk back home, Taehyung suddenly ran off, "No! Taehyung, come back here, please! Taehyung come back to mommy!" Taeha yelled as she ran after the three year old who suddenly stopped in front of an alleyway and stared into it, "Taehyung, you don't just run away from me like that. Someone could have kidnapped you! Do you know how dange-" , "shhh!" Taehyubg interrupted,  "Listen, mommy. Don't you hear it?" The small boy asked, "Hear what, Taehyung? What are you talking abo-" Taeha cut herself off because she did, indeed, begin to hear it.

The small cries of a baby.

And it was coming from in the alleyway. Taeha slowly walked into the alleyway, holding Taehyung's hand carefully.

Suddenly,  she saw it, a small baby carrier, her heart broke when she heard the soft cries and saw the little baby all alone.  A small bunny hybird with a piece of paper.

The paper read:
This baby, is Jeon Jungkook. He's 10 months old. If you want to take him in and care for him as your own, I thank you very much, as I cannot do the same. I can no longer take care of him and myself  without one if us dying by next month. I live on ****** street in house 36 if you ever want to come and visit so I can see him. If not, I completely understand.  There should be a baby bag with a pacifier and a blanket. Once again, thank you.

-Ms. Jeon

Taeha, looked at the baby sadly, the poor thing was trembling violently, "Look mommy! It's a baby bun!" Taehyung said, "Taehyung,  sweetie, get mummy phone out of her pocket and press the button at the bottom of the screen and then click the little green thingy with the white thing shaped like a rainbow and then click the first name at the top " Taeha said, trying to speak in a language that the toddler could understand while getting the blanket and wrapping the baby as well as she could in order to keep it warm. "Hi, daddy!" , Taeha immediately took the phone away from the toddler who now had a small pout on his face, "Daehyun, bring Baekhyun and the car right now. We found a baby and the poor thing is freezing, please hurry." Taeha said.

The couple said their goodbyes and hung up.

"C'mon Tae. We have to go back to the grocery store to buy some stuff for the baby" she said to the child who gave a nod.

_-_-_

When they exited the store for the second time, the baby now in warmer clothes, beneath a thicker blanket, Taehyubg ran off once again, this time Taeha knew where he was going, Daehyun stood in the distance arms open for the toddler.

Taeha struggled to carry the baby, the bags of food and the bags of baby stuff and her husband soon noticed, putting Taehyung down with Baekhyun and took the bags and out them in the trunk, then walked back to Taeha to see the small, now sleeping baby in  her arms.

"C'mon, let's go home. You can give him or her a warm bath while I make a bottle" he said and kissed her forehead.