13

Another two days had gone by and Jungkook was finally ready to leave the dorm again.

To say Taehyung was proud  would be a huge understatement.

"Ready to go bun?" The slightly older male asked, recieving a nod in return.

Jungkook looked absolutely adorable. The bunny boy was just swimming in Taehyung's oversized clothing.

He was wearing a plain black hoodie and black sweats. The clothes were huge on Jungkook and the latter boy just wanted to cuddle him all day long. But alas, they had classes to attend.

So, Taehyung took hold of Jungkook's hand and slowly opened the door.

Immediately, people who were standing in the hallway's heads snapped up. The door to dorm 307 hadn't opened in a week and a half and people could already tell why as the room was filled to the brim with the scents of both boys and sex.

Jungkook's face bloomed red and his eyes latched onto the floor, whilst Taehyung walked calmly with the shy boy.

"D'you have pure math with Mr.Min this morning, Koo?" The alpha asked quietly, earning himself a nod to which he just hummed at.

~~

It only took the boys about five minutes to walk to the lecture hall, which was only currently housing a very flustered Mr.Min and a smug looking Mr.Kim.

"Oh- Seokjin get out some of my students are here, we can speak in the break room at lunch" The tiny omega cat hybrid said and ushered the chuckling wolf out of the lecture hall.

It was incredible, really. Mr.Kim Seokjin was the only pure-blood alpha in their city. The man was huge and radiated dominance at all times.

Polar opposites with his petite mate, Min Yoongi.

"Boys, how are you? I haven't seen you in a while is everything okay?" The cat hybrid asked and stood, waddling his way over to his taller students.

"Well yes but also no" Taehyung began, which only worried the professor more.

"The last time we were in this class, Jungkook's heat kinda popped out of nowhere" the alpha continued calmly.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows in confusion "Sorry but I'm not sure I follow.. Jungkook is an alpha, how could he get a heat? That's impossible" the smallest stated.

And he was quite right. Only omegas and female betas experience heat. While alphas, pure-bloods and male betas experience ruts.

Taehyung hummed and nodded "It would seem impossible, but Jungkook had you all tricked. I've known him since he was a baby, and he's an omega sir. Also, my mate" he explained.

Yoongi's eyes widened and he looked over at Jungkook "well..if that's true then your body should've changed by now. So why hasn't it-"

Before the cat hybrid could continue, Jungkook raised the hoodie to his chest level, which showed off his new physique, which he still had a strong hatred for.

"Well..I'll have to inform the dean and the other teachers and possibly even the nurse,Jungkook I hope you know that. Since you're an omega they're required to treat you differently, and since your body has only just changed I'm sure you're in a more fragile mindset than usual. So don't you even worry, I'll tell Seokj- the dean and get this all sorted out for you, alright dear?" He asked and smiled softly at his student.

Jungkook smiled brightly and nodded. Reasons like this are why Mr.Min is his favorite professor.

Just before the two went to sit down, Mr.Min looked at them "Oh and Jungkook?"

"Yes, sir?"

"If you ever have questions or need help with anything-" he said and quickly glanced over to Taehyung and wiggled his eyebrows "- don't be afraid to come to me alright?"

Jungkook blushed a dark crimson but nodded nonetheless "thanks Mr.Min" he said as student began flocking into the lecture hall and class began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey

I'm not dead I promise lmao.

However-
Did I completely forget any of my stories existed and gor caught up in reading dreamnotfound stories for like the past month? That's a secret I'll never tell

    Xoxo dumb bitch